Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Davenport

So far, so good. Listened to me. Willing to answer questions, even drew my husband a picture while answering his questions. Like already indicated, so far so good. Now only time will tell how well my body will heal. While talking about my surgery with a friend I found out that Dr. Davenport had treated him several years ago after a visit to the emergency room. My friend was very grateful for the treatment he received and said he would not hesitate to go back to him in the future.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Terry L.. Dr. Davenport saved my kidney and my life. I recommend him to all people

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Very knowledgeable, even took the time to call me at home personally twice to check on me.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

A total jerk ,terrible bedside manner,very arogant

Submitted February 12, 2015

He is; Unkind, lacks compassion, lacks care and concern, extremely rigid, arrogant and self serving. I would NOT allow him to treat a dead animal much less a human being.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

He told me I had bladder cancer...I didn't. He did surgery to remove scar tissue, NOT cancer, and didn't inform me for over 4 months after the surgery that it was scar tissue, only then because I was questioning why other procedures hadn't been done like the 3 other surgeries I had for bladder cancer over a year and a half prior. Poor communication skills caused terror for myself and my family over something that it wasn't, along with a hefty bill. He said it was his "poor communication skills" and "my family and myself should be happy I'm alive." I told him I felt he jumped to conclusions about it being cancer...he said "that's what doctors do" I won't be returning to him. His staff nurse was also very rude.

Submitted July 7, 2014

This guy is a total PRICK! As others her have stated, he doesn't take the time to listen to or even seem concerned with his patients! We will NEVER recommend him to anyone. If I can, I'll get his license suspended? A TOTAL JERK!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I don't ask of a lot from my doctors, but I do expect them to spend a few minutes with me to discuss my health issue and help me understand my condition. This guy was in a big hurry to get me in and out of the way. Probably very a very knowledgeable doctor but I would score him very low on spending time with patients, at least in my case...

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Brought a problem to him which he quickly dismissed as "Nothing". Had to then go to another Dr. for Diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Davenport was wonderful. After seeing many urologists, he was the first one that actually cared. He worked hard to clear out many kidney stones. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Timothy C. Davenport's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

HIP