Ratings for Dr. Thiendella Diagne

He's an amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and keeps up with ur pregnancy

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Can't ask for a better doctor, absolutely love it here.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Great doctor, talented, patient and honest. Only positive experience. He was always very supportive when I was overwhelmed with birth process. I would never believe that he can be rude or lying to a patient! Never!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Great Doc Kind ; knowledgeable and helpful I had a great experience with my delivery. He is not the type of Tell me what I want hear Doc. He always offer options. I highly recommend his services

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I absolutely DO believe the below comment.. He is a very rude Doctor, HE needs to see a psychiatrist, and I've also had experiences of him being dishonest and lying.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Great Doc Always compassionate I would not believe a cent of the comment below. He takes great pride in explaining every question you might have and is an excellent OB-GYN By the way Dr. Diagne does not practice at De Paul Medical Center. I am sure more patients will echo my sentiments about My wonderful Doctor He knows take care of my entire family and friends

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

This doctor was on call when I had my daughter at DePaul Medical Center in Norfolk, Virginia. He was condescending, threatened me, was rude to my family and made them all leave (obviously so I would feel isolated and he could bully me more effectively) and he lied to me more than once throughout my labor. He admitted to lying to me at my follow up but tried to tell me that it was for my own benefit because he knew I would not otherwise consent to his prescribed course of treatment. At my two week follow up he also told me that if I was still in pain from my c-section, I needed to see a psychiatrist. My scar is lopsided and 1" higher on one side than the other.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015