Ratings for Dr. Samuel P. Robinson

Every visit with Dr Robinson is great! I feel at ease with him and his staff

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr Robinson has taken such good care of my husband!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Sam always runs on schedule. He is so respectful of my time.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Robinson did my mom's knee surgery. He was so patient with her and her needs while she was recovering. I have recommended him to many of my friends!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr Robinson and his staff took excellent care of my husband while he was recovering from his knee surgery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Robinson is so sweet and gentle. I love my new shoulder!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Had Rotator Cuff done last week in March,2016 plus my bicep reattached by Dr. Robinson. It is now the beginning of October 2016 and I can do just about anything I want, back to Golf, all kinds of exercises. The day of surgery he put myself and my husband at ease and this is not my first one done, I also had my other shoulder done about 8 years ago. Very pleased with the turn out and what a nice person to work with. You might be interested in with my age 73

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Robinson is absolutely fantastic. He has a great personality and bedside manner. He is most concerned about his patients and their welfare. He always has time to answer any questions we may have. We would and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Robinson!! He took his time with my husband and I in the office. We were able to ask questions. I really felt that he understood my situation and the impact it had on my life. With his help, I am better now!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

One of the most rushed appointments. He was very condescending. He was curt, and mocked by GP for sending me for an MRI when obviously knee replacement can be spotted from my xray. He was a total jerk! I walked out still with my injury, crying from being spoken to in the "frat boy with good education and a bad attitude with his nose in the sky". He definitely made me uncomfortable and didn't not help one bit. Indicated live with the pain even though need knee replacement and have a torn miniscus. I could have dealt with his diagnosis but his delivery, demeanor, and attitude was all I could take. In my oppinion he has one of the worst bedside manners. I walked out in tears!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012