Ratings for Dr. Nikkia H. Worrell

Galatians 5:2 New International Version (NIV) 2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. CIRCUMCISION REMOVES 12 SQUARE INCHES OF PENILE TISSUE, AND IT REMOVES OVER 20.000 NERVE ENDINGS. YOU ARE MUCH LESS LIKELY TO WEAR A CONDOM IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED AND THE CONDOM IS MUCH MORE LIKELY NOT TO FIT AND FALL OFF IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED. CIRCUMCISION IS MALE GENITAL MUTILATION.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I met Dr. Nikkia Worrell for the first time through referral by my primary doctor. From my first visit with her I felt completely at ease. I had two surgeries and Dr. Worrell performed them both. I am so thankful and pleased with her as a person and a doctor. Dr. Worrell took time with me every visit and answered all of my questions and concerns, there were many. She was open, honest and thorough with explanations. She never made me feel like just another patient. Dr. Worrell was there for me and my family in my emergency situation and even called on her day off to check on me. I have never had a doctor do that. Throughout our doctor/patient relationship, Dr. Worrell has always been personal and professional. I have never had a doctor with such a caring heart. I can honestly say that she is a wonderful physician, and she has become a real friend. Her smile and laughter are contagious. She has something that medical school cannot teach and instill in a person.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Worrell was our primary OB for the birth of our second child. From the moment we met her at our first appointment we were hoping she would be the doctor available for our delivery. Dr. Worrell has an incredible bedside manner that enabled us to feel at ease and informed with our pregnancy. She took the time and effort needed to provide additional care regarding challenges with my severe asthma. When we had not gone into labor by 41 weeks she counseled us in a manner that allowed us to feel informed and empowered about our decision to induce. Further, Dr. Worrell remained with us through the induction, labor and delivery providing superior care for the duration of the process. We cannot emphasize enough just how pleased and impressed we are with the OB care we received from Dr. Worrell.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I do not recommend this Doctor at all...plus her nurse has a bad attitude and very rude.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

very personable and caring. I have been extremely happy with Dr Worrell.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Extremely cold and uncaring attitude. Would not explain things, acted offended when questioned. She has a rotten bedside manner and no compassion. Do yourself a favor, pick someone else.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Horrible bed side manner is all I can say. I wonder why they hired her ask for any other Dr. She needs more training.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I have taken my daughter and she has been seen by Dr. Worrell twice, it will be the last 2 times she ever sees her..total lack of interest and care. She acts like this is just a job to her. Shows absolutely no concern what so ever.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

she was awful didnt know what she was talking about, i would not recommed her

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Very good Dr. Knows her stuff is very detailed oriented.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. Nikkia H. Worrell's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)