Ratings for Dr. Alicia Montanez

Dr. Montanez is an excellent doctor and made me feel good about getting a catheter ablation done for SVT. The procedure was a success and I have her and the staff to thank. She's very compassionate and understanding and doesn't make you feel rushed like other doctors do. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Montanez is a wonderful cardiac physician. Her calm and reassuring manner made it very easy for me to be optimistic and relaxed when she gave me a defibrillator/pacemaker implant. I truely believe she and the other doctors involved in doing this procedure have saved my life. Her surgical team performed in a way that gave me complete confidence in their compentency and concern for my well being. I know I put my life in her hands and am so greatful I did so. If anyone has a problem with cardiac electrophysiology Dr. Montanez is the person to see.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Montanez is absolutely, without any reservations, the best electrophysiologist I have had the pleasure of encountering. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, superbly competent, and exceptionally skilled, she has a compassion for her patients that transcends beyond that of most physicians. My cardiac health issues tend to be very difficult to manage and....yet, Dr. Montanez continues to treat them and provide me with a "quality of life" previously lost due to my cardiac issues. For that, I am forever greatful to her. I highly recommend Dr. Montanez as an electrophysiologist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013