Ratings for Dr. Lea K. Matsuoka

At age 92 I went to the "THE DOCTORS OF USC", with a 30 pound weight loss, dying with liver failure. Dr. Matsuoka diagnosed severe gall bladder disease, with a 2 cm stone lodged in the bile duct that prevented bile from reaching my intestines and it was spilling back into my blood. Efforts to remove it or shatter it with laser were unproductive. She performed abdominal surgery and cut the bile duct and removed the stones and placed a bypass in. Eight weeks later, she made a special trip in when it was pouring rain on a Saturday, as I could only get in on the weekend. I am fully recovered. Her bedside consultations were excellent and professional. She is highly intelligent, supberly trained, and a genetically blessed surgeon. I recommend her to anyone. So you may judge my credibility, it is based upon 50 years of experience as an FBI Agent, lawyer, and Superior Court Judge in California, evaluating and judging testimony of medical professionals, in the cases assigned to me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Lea K. Matsuoka's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)