Ratings for Dr. Adam W. Mychak

I was very impressed and felt so comfortable during the entire visit, the staff was so nice and professional! They got me in right away. Dr Adam is fantastic at what his does, will be my family dentist for life!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Best dentist ever! I am so happy with how great of a dentist he is. I'm going to tell everyone I know to see him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I called the office with a terrible toothache and the reception was able to get me an appointment very quickly. I was seen by Dr. Mychak and he was very informative and let me know what was going on with my main concern as well as others. He told me I had needed a root canal and I had never had one before but he assured me he would get me feeling better. I was extremely nervous but the whole procedure went great and I was without pain. He was very nice and caring of my needs the entire time I was in the chair. I had gone back for some fillings that also needed done and my mouth has never felt better. Awesome dentist and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Although Dr Mychak was running a little bit behind, he did sincerely apologize for it and let me know that he had an emergency come in. It's good knowing that he wants to help everyone that comes into his office. He is very meticulous during every procedure. He is one of the few dentists I've been to that truly cares about his patients and their needs.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

*sigh... this was my first and last visit with. So cocky, rude... He was more concerned about being funny and flattering his staff than with me. The biggest problem (other than the 45 minute wait in his office!) was that, when I go to a dentist to get my teeth cleaned, I expect them to be CLEANED. Professionally. He did not do that at all, and now I have to wait 6 months to get my teeth professionally cleaned (bc of insurance). I would not recommend using him.

Submitted May 12, 2015

Great doctor! Very caring and friendly. Plus very professional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Adam Mychak is the BEST dentist I've ever been to!! He is really caring and makes sure my needs are met. He has done 3 root canals for me and I have never had a problem with any of them. His staff is very friendly and very comforting to me. I would highly recommend going to see him for any of your dental work.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014