Ratings for Dr. Alireza Sadeghi

I highly respect this doctor and my wife has also had great experience with him

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Great experience. Great outcome. Very satisfied with the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Best experience I've ever had with a caring and compassionate surgeon. Took time with my surgery and followed up along with his staff in my after care. I am not cancer free and credit this man to saving my life. Don't believe what you read people! His ex wife and her attorney are writing FAKE NEWS!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have had a numerous amount of surgeries with Dr Sadeghi and each and every time he has been very caring and considerate. He saved my life!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Truly an amazing Doctor. He and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Ali has been the best thing for cancer patients, as a 2 time cancer survivor I would not want anyone else to take care of me, he treats you like part of the family and always has time to talk to you when you need, would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

These malicious and harmful comments made by his ex wife and her attorney on here are simply untrue. He's an amazing and caring physician. He did my revision surgery 2 years ago and I was not only pleased with his professionalism and bedside manner but with my cosmetic outcome. Ignore the haters Doc. You're he best surgeon in Louisiana!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I am so grateful for Dr.Sadeghi gentle bedside manor and talented expertise! After 30 years of Lumpectomies, Biopsies, Mammograms, MRI's, numerous trips to Mayo, multiple opinions from many different doctors opinions my research lead me to Dr. Sadeghi for Prophylactic Double Mastectomy with Diep Reconstruction. If it wasn't for this Doctor I would have never gotten through my journey! I am so thankful I found him and would highly recommend him to anyone! He reassured me all the way, it's a tough surgery but I did not have one complication and the results were way better than I expected. he is a doctor, a perfectionist and artist all rolled into one!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Sadeghe has performed a DIEP FLAP and PAP FLAP on me. I love his staff and think he is awesome. I am from the mid-west and have made the trip three times to have him work on me. I heard about his indictment after my first surgery and nothing I've read or heard has changed my mind about having him as my surgeon. I will tell my friends and my family to go to him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

How many doctors will call you every day Friday-Sunday to make sure you or ok as you refused to go to the hospital. How many doctors will tell you if the insurance company won't pay don't worry about it I won't charge you. He is the best doctor for a patient that has had breast surgery and very caring and compassionate to his patients. I bet not many.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Alireza Sadeghi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specializing in cosmetic surgery and micro surgical breast reconstruction. Natural and permanent results with the highest satisfaction.

• Spanish