You may also like

Rate Dr. Alan D. Silberberg

Dr. Alan D. Silberberg's Ratings

I'd rather eat $#%+ with a shard of glass than subject myself to this egomaniacle injection demanding douche

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Charged 1750 for a UA. If you have good insurance youll be scheduled for as many injections as they will pay for before he even looks at or orders any films Or scans . INJECTION HAPPY INSURANCE SCAMMER.
A patient with no insurance pays only$45 for her UA. Thats s huge difference of $1705.00
Even on my second appt he kept trying to schedule injections on my SHOULDER. I have hip.issues you idiot not SHOULDER issues.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS . UNLESS YOU DONT HAVE INSURANCE

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2860158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The most fantastic news that I will receive this year is that Dr. Silberberg is back and has opened his own practice!

Dr. Silberberg has ventured out to open his own practice and I couldn't be happier. He's opened two locations, one in South Austin in a very nice office space and an office in Kyle TX.

From the moment you enter the office it just feels right. The area is open and clean and the furniture is comfortable-for a waiting area.

I believe he's brought along from his previous position the best staff. I can tell you while checking in, filling out the paperwork, to getting my vitals taken I felt like a customer and not just a blank face which is how I felt at APA. Now, if he could bring along Lydia from APA it would perfectly round out the team.

After a very short wait, which was nonexistent at APA, Dr Silberberg entered the room. I can honestly say he's the only doctor that brings an instant smile to my face when I first see him. Dr. Silberberg entered the room, shook my hand, and sat while listening intently to me explain my progress over the last two months. He is one of two doctors in my life time whom I felt were actually listening instead of thinking of the next thing they were going to say. After listening to me "we" discussed my treatment plan. He doesn't talk down to you and you can tell it's important to him that the "plan" is one you both can embrace.

Dr. Silberberg's address is 4310 James Casey, Suite 3-C, Austin, TX 78745. tel:(512) 298-1645

To his patients from APA the transfer to Dr. Silberberg's new practice is seamless and transparent. Let's support him and his decision to open his own pratice by staying with him during this time of transition. He is truly one of the most caring individuals you'll meet and the bonus is, he's my doctor.

Thank you sir, it's good to have you back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Why did he unexpectedly leave APA? I really liked him. Super friendly, listens carefully and took wonderful care of me. I'd like to know where he went so I can go to wherever he is.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2559593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

My experience as a referring physician has also been extremely positive. I have been very pleased with the communication from Dr. Silberberg and how quickly they respond to any questions or concerns I have about the care of my patients. I am so glad that I have such a wonderful facility nearby where I can refer my patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][105463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr Silberberg is super friendly and really listened to my health history and symptoms. He genuinely does all he can to make my pain better and will set aside time to explain my disease to me. I will never change pain doctors.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][105462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

he doesn't take the time to check the patient history before he prescribe meds which is very dangerous , he can kill or hurt the patient. he never call the patient back. his staff never check their faxes. the clinic is so disorganized. I don't recommend This Clinic to anybody . It's called( Austin Pain Associates).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105464].votes_count ]]