Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Silberberg

The pharmacist said he is negligible for putting me on what he put me on knowing what I was allergic to . he didn't care, he wanted me in more pain so that I would bend to his will and allow him to stab randomly at a healthy joints in my body. Please other unsatisfied patients , go to vital , go to HealthGrades. , and definitely go to Yelp !!! weve got to warn everyone about this monster. if only I had known I could have saved myself much pain and suffering. Also contact the Texas Medical Board and request a complaint form they will bust his butt until he or become good at the one he has chosen.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

YOU WILL GET INJECTIONS, WETHER YOU AGREE WITH THEM ,OR NOT , YOU WILL BE INJECTED SOMEWHERE ON YOUR BODY WITH A NEEDLE IN A "PROCEDURE"

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I'd rather eat $#%+ with a shard of glass than subject myself to this egomaniacle injection demanding douche

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Charged 1750 for a UA. If you have good insurance youll be scheduled for as many injections as they will pay for before he even looks at or orders any films Or scans . INJECTION HAPPY INSURANCE SCAMMER. A patient with no insurance pays only$45 for her UA. Thats s huge difference of $1705.00 Even on my second appt he kept trying to schedule injections on my SHOULDER. I have hip.issues you idiot not SHOULDER issues. AVOID AT ALL COSTS . UNLESS YOU DONT HAVE INSURANCE

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Why did he unexpectedly leave APA? I really liked him. Super friendly, listens carefully and took wonderful care of me. I'd like to know where he went so I can go to wherever he is.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

My experience as a referring physician has also been extremely positive. I have been very pleased with the communication from Dr. Silberberg and how quickly they respond to any questions or concerns I have about the care of my patients. I am so glad that I have such a wonderful facility nearby where I can refer my patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr Silberberg is super friendly and really listened to my health history and symptoms. He genuinely does all he can to make my pain better and will set aside time to explain my disease to me. I will never change pain doctors.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

he doesn't take the time to check the patient history before he prescribe meds which is very dangerous , he can kill or hurt the patient. he never call the patient back. his staff never check their faxes. the clinic is so disorganized. I don't recommend This Clinic to anybody . It's called( Austin Pain Associates).

Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Alan D. Silberberg's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2005)