Ratings for Dr. Imran Raza

Dr. Raza is thorough and caring. I have been looking for a few years to find a qualified caring doctor and Dr Raza is just that! His office is efficient and polite. I highly recommend Dr Raza. My experience with him was 5 stars+!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I like Dr. Raza. He's on time, efficient, and keeps track of things.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Rude staff have a chip on their shoulders. Dr Raza needs to be a little less show off.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Great Dr. but his office staff are rude, hateful and offensive. There are other Goid Drs in this city to have to be mistreated by office personnel.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Raza helped me when even specialists couldn't. My insurance suddenly stopped covering the only medicine that gave me relief from COPD and my health took a turn for the worst. Dr. Raza persisted and within three days my insurance was covering my medicine. Dr. Raza really cares for his patients well being. My quality of life has improved greatly.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

doctor cut my medications to one third, I am feeling much better as I was taking unnecessary stuff. I AM SO GRATEFULL. THIS DOCTOR IS AWESOME...

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Fast, efficient, compassionate, best choice I've made finding a Dr. Very knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Awesome doctor and staff always great with me and my kids

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Went as a walk-in to get treated for minor health issue, got impressed with his bed side manner and knowledge.....Will be switching care to him as my current doc is retiring.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I'm glad I selected him as my next doctor. I was with my last one for over 30 years. Dr. Raza is straightforward and very helpful and knowledgeable. He and his staff worked me into their schedule on short notice when I wasn't feeling well and I really appreciate it.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017