Ratings for Dr. Joseph W. Kittinger

Dr. Kittinger took great care of my elderly mother (who was a handful!). He has a great bedside manner and a dry sense of humor to boot. He found a bleeder another doctor missed and got her back on her feet. I highly recommend him and will call him should I ever need a Gastro doc.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Don't choose Dr. King. Never agree to meet a PA for your appointment. They are people who have the skills of a doorman- they gave me a wrong diagnosis, wrong medications, scheduled unnecessary and expensive tests and never listened to my symptoms. Both Dr. King and Dr. Kittinger's only goals are to draw as much money from your insurance company as possible, and they will do this by shortening the appointment time (like the reviewer below notes), as well as scheduling a series of appointments to "treat" a condition, even though they could fix it in one meeting. Pick a different doctor at all costs, to both your health and your wallet. I did not feel safe at all in their care. Every time they left the room, the staff would immediately begin complaining about how much they disliked working there. It made me nervous, and I didn't go back. They seemed like they were extremely irritated to be at work, and that they couldn't wait for me to leave. They didn't seem to want to help anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Very thorough, professional and spent time needed (by me) to answer my questions. Personally called me post op to update me on pathology results. Very satisfied by service.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

dr kittinger left me alone on the operating table for the scheduled duration of my procedure. when he finally arrived he was rude, sarcastic and arrogant.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

dr kittinger left me lying on the operating table, apparently while giving my scheduled time to someone deemed more important. he responded to my complaint about this with sarcasm and arrogance

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Poor bedside manner Arrogant Scared me to death with a diagnosis that was inaccurate

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Joseph W. Kittinger's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)