Ratings for Dr. Alireza Falahati

Dr Falahati is abrasive and his staff is rude. They have very poor communication and try to push all communication through their texting service. It’s difficult to get any clinical staff to actually call you back. Then, they act like you’ve put them out. You have to call multiple times and get upset before anybody actually returns a call, even when waiting on important medical test results.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

He is arrogant and unethical. He is all about money my one and only appointment I had he did nothing medically and had the nerve to Bill my insurance 400.00 dollars.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I had several appointments before we ever talked about hormones. We talked about their new carpet, the new parking lot, and on the last appointment we talked about the need for a photo every so often when you come in (so your history can contribute to medical research). Never reviewed labs. I feel like I gave it a good try, going to appointments for 2 years. Not good to mess around with your hormones. Oh, unless you plan never to have kids.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

All he wanted is your money!!! Stay away!!!! This is a horrible office. They make you go back for the result to charge you more and more money! They’re blood sucking horrible human being!! This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor office!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Personally my experience so far has been great, Dr. Falahati is very straight forward to the point some might consider rude. I love his PA kelly Perkins, she is very kind and honest about my situation and answers any questions I have. My blood sugars are looking way better than my first appointment 2 weeks ago. All in all I’ve been treated very nicely by all the members of the staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Friendly staff. Prompt follow up. Doctors and nurse practitioners are helpful and take the time to listen to my needs.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

They do not return your calls even when you are having an adverse reaction to the meds they put you on, it takes almost a week to get a response!! He pushes surgery without even testing your levels! LONG WAIT!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Never get to see the Dr. The PA seemed not to know what was going on in my situation. I was not called about test results six months later I learned about a problem

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

First off I was in the waiting room for 90 MINUTES before being seen. Second, they are ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE about calling back or returning calls regarding blood tests! I had tests done checking multiple things (one being cancer) and never received a call back with the results. I have called many times requesting te results with no answer from them. I had read some bad reviews before my appt and wish I had listened to them. DO NOT go to Dr. Falahati and honestly I would avoid the entire office completely! They clearly dont care about whats wrong with you and must only be in it for the $$$ WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A DOCTOR AND DOCTORS OFFICE EVER!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I did wait over 1 hr to see Dr Falahati. I was hesistant given the reviews. But now 2 years later things are different. His nurse Becky is great. His nurse practioner Dave is also great. Daves nurse not so great but Becky is always there and helpful. No, you don't get to see the Dr every time. But his staff is so much better than when I started. Dave and Becky are super and when you see Dr Falahati he is good. I didn't find him arrogant at all. But he does tell it like it is. So, sometimes the truth hurts. My last Dr never told me how seriously my actions were affecting my health. Now I am healthier and happier and Dr. Falahti, Dave and Becky are responsible for that.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Alireza Falahati's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)