Ratings for Dr. Fredric Altman

My 92 year old mother was a patient of his about 7 years ago. When she developed heart problems and was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and was in the hospital, I saw him in the hallway of the hospital. When I inquired about my mother's condition, he replied "No hope, very serious, a matter of a few months to live." Then he walked away very quickly.It was only through the efforts of Dr. Sergio Pinski, an electrophysiologist at the Cleveland Clinic, that saved my mother's life with a pacemaker.When my mother was still his patient,I decided to take her to the Cleveland Clinic as he had virtually handed her a death sentence.Records we requested, and when he found out about it, he angrily told my mother to get a new cardiologist at the Cleveland Center. Altman never suggested a pacemaker.It was obvious that Altman didn't want his judgment questioned,but there was no excuse why he was so rude and unyielding to my mother.We changed local cardiologists as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

we love Dr. Fred Altman. He is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Outstanding physician

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Fredric Altman's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL