Ratings for Dr. Sherryl Hinton

I have been going to Dr. Hinton since I was 16 years old, I am now 32. She delivered my child 5 years ago and she is great. I was a high risk pregnancy due to medication, but she worked with me, no matter how whinny I was. She is truly great and I would reccomend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

She friendly but does very little...she stand up at the counter as if in a rush....and take very few notes..wouldnt suggest a high risk patient go there

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Sherryl Hinton is an excellent OB-GYN. I love her. She is very thorough and very personable. Not only is she my OB-GYN but she performed surgery on me and did an excellent job. The surgery was a success and I feel wonderful. I felt comfortable with Dr. Hinton and she did exactly what she said she would do. I thank the Lord for her. DR. HINTON IS AWESOME!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Hinton delivered both of my children. I had a high risk pregnancy and she watched every move and followed through until the end. My children are now 9 and 6 and I still continue to see her for gynecology services. She is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

She is the absolute best at what she does. She has delivered my last three children and will deliver my fourth. She is an advocate for her patients and she listens. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her services no matter what type of woman problems you have she will dress them fully. I LOVE HER & THANK HER FOR HELPING IN BRINGING MY CHILDREN TO THE WORLD SAFELY!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Hinton is the best. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants to experience top notch first class health care. Dr. Hinton treats you like she genuinely cares about your individual needs. When I go for an appt. it feels like I'm there visiting a good friend instead of my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

I love Dr. Hinton. I too followed her after she relocated to another office and I wouldn't go anywhere else. She was wonderful to me during my high risk pregnancy and she had my ultimate trust. She always takes time to chat with me about my family and my son. I feel like she is part of my family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Hinton for the first 3 years that I used her. I had a D & C done due to excessive bleeding. I never heard from her regarding the diagnosis and prognosis of the procedure. I called the office 2 days after the procedure but I never got any answers. I have since swithced doctors but I must say that Dr. Hinton is a very nice and caring person.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I have serious doubts about her skills and knowledge. I had a problem that Dr. Hinton was not able to diagnose after many tests. I saw another doctor who not only knew what the problem was but also resolved the problem that same day. The delivery of my daughter resulted in a fourth degree laceration that I am sure could have been avoided. I would never go back to her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

I swithched to Dr. Hinton after my insurance changed and it's the best thing i have ever done. She is a great doctor and is very kind and caring and she remembers your name. She is the dest doctor i have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

Dr. Sherryl Hinton's Credentials

• Arabic

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Centene