Ratings for Dr. Kafia H. Abbasi

I agree with the above comments;however, this Dr. would NOT give me appropriate medications that I needed and told me to drink hot tea at night and take hot baths for sleep. I suffer from depression and bi-polar and was in a bad way because she would not give me the medication I needed. I almost ended up in the hospital until I could get in with another Dr. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. She did not listen to me, even though I have been treated with this condition for 20 years.I am sorry, but "hot tea" and hot baths are not treatment of choice for my condition.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

This doctor is the ABSOLUTE WORST. The first thing this doctor will do is change your medicine - and I'm not joking - I've talked to many other psychiatrists and they recommend if you get this doctor to SWITCH IMMEDIATELY. Due to this medical change, I had to go to a recovery hospital FOR TWO WEEKS all because I said I was tired from the medicine! This doctor is very vague, never returns calls, and doesn't listen to you when you try to talk. Avoid this doctor at all costs, she only cares about shoving pills down your throat and nothing about you.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012