Ratings for Dr. Caroline M. Colin

Dr. Colin delivered my baby via C-Section. I could not have asked for a better experience. She is a skillful surgeon and extremely caring doctor. I will definitely ask her to deliver my next baby as well!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

My high risk doctor was on vacation when I suddenly had an odd sensation that my cervix was going to drop out of my vagina. I was 23 wks pregnant. I was given an appt with Dr Colin, who did a visual exam and pronounced me fine. I had my regular appt the next week and mentioned that my cervix felt odd. The doctor ordered a vaginal ultrasound, which as I later found is the ONLY way to diagnosis an incompetent cervix. Was Dr. Colin careless? Could she really have thought a visual exam sufficed? How could she have been such a slipshod doctor? I had less than .6 cm of cervix left, and under 2.5 cm is not good. I was ordered onto hospital bedrest and gave birth eight days later to little ones weighing under two pounds each, who required 4 month NICU stays before release. My daughter required heart surgery as a result. My son contracted MRSA and lingering retinopathy. Seeing Dr. Colin that day turned out to have been a grave mistake on my part. She does not deserve the title of physician.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Colin is the perfect combination of expertise and experience. She is a mom of young kiddos herself, and brings with that great caring, compassion and understanding for her patients' care and comfort. She is fun and personable and makes for a great "going to the doctor" experience

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Colin is a wonderful physician. She is personable, easy to talk to, accessible as needed, and generally warm and helpful. She never rushed me through appointments, and always answered my questions thoroughly. I believe that the main reason my labor/delivery was so smooth was her good judgment, knowledge, and experience. Other medical professionals were suggesting interventions when they weren't necessary, and Dr. Colin was willing to be patient, explain the pros/cons of various approaches, and help me decide what to do. If labor/delivery was more predictable, I would fly Dr. Colin out to deliver my next child.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011