Dr. Valery V. Dronsky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Valery V. Dronsky

Dr .Dronsky remove my appendix , i am very pleased, it is all over now, i am back at work and have no problems!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Dronsky and his office were so accommodating with my tight timeline. They were able to squeeze me in quickly, as I was leaving New York in 2 weeks. The office made sure my appointments were quick enough to complete on my lunch break. Dr. Dronsky did a great job with just tiny punctures. I had little to no postoperative pain, only requiring Tylenol and ibuprofen. Although, this is not the way I wanted to end my stint in New York, I'm glad I found Dr. Dronksy to remove my gallbladder, as he made it as quick and painless as possible.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I am extremely grateful to Dr. Dronsky. I had been suffering from a GI problem for more than a month, ended up in ER and hospitalized twice, running from doctor to doctor with no clear diagnosis. When I came to Dr. Dronsky, he sent me to the hospital right away, ordered the necessary procedure for the next day, adjusted plans based on test results, visited me twice during my three-day stay (once @ 7:30pm and another about 7:30am, given that he was such a busy doctor and doing operations all the time), and said to me that "I won't let you out until you get better". He truly embodies the highest standards of a medical professional with his supreme command of knowledge, skill, confidence and efficiency, as well as compassion for his patients. I have finally got a diagnosis and am on my way to recovery. Thank you so much Dr. Dronsky!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

My mom is a patient of Dr Dronsky. He took care of my mom the best possible way! He is caring and very kind. Dr Dronsky is an excellent surgeon. He made us feel very comfortable and we knew what to expect, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Dronsky, as well as his staff was very professional, courteous and caring. He was very attentive from pre to post operation and displayed the perfect bedside manner. Overall, an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I had emergency surgery dr. Drownsky was my doctor after a week no marks and no pain. Truly the best

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He was totally professional as well as very dynamic! I highly recommend him and his team. I had emergency gall-bladder surgery and he was called to attend to me by my own Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Dronsky is the BEST! Very professional yet light-hearted and took my appointment right on time!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Dronsky couldn't have been more accommodating or professional. I was in severe pain & he even came in on his day off & opened the office so that I wouldn't have another day of discomfort. I would highly recommend him to anybody that asked.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I found Dr. Dronsky to be very professional and caring. He spent as much time as I needed, and put me at ease in pre-op. I would be comfortable recommending him to everybody.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Valery V. Dronsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Highly experienced general surgeon, specializing in minimally invasive surgery. A member of Sages, International Hernia Collaboration, and American College of surgeons.

• Russian