Ratings for Dr. Valery V. Dronsky

Dr. Dronsky, as well as his staff was very professional, courteous and caring. He was very attentive from pre to post operation and displayed the perfect bedside manner. Overall, an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I had emergency surgery dr. Drownsky was my doctor after a week no marks and no pain. Truly the best

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He was totally professional as well as very dynamic! I highly recommend him and his team. I had emergency gall-bladder surgery and he was called to attend to me by my own Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Dronsky is the BEST! Very professional yet light-hearted and took my appointment right on time!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Dronsky couldn't have been more accommodating or professional. I was in severe pain & he even came in on his day off & opened the office so that I wouldn't have another day of discomfort. I would highly recommend him to anybody that asked.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I found Dr. Dronsky to be very professional and caring. He spent as much time as I needed, and put me at ease in pre-op. I would be comfortable recommending him to everybody.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I saw Dr. Dronksy for hernia repair surgery. He's an expert, and it showed. He communicated the information clearly and directly. He gave me his full attention. His staff was the most efficient/punctual staff I've ever interacted with in any doctor's office. His partner Sergei Dolgopolov was great too.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I went to Dr. Dronsky for an hernia repair I was very satisfied with the entire experience. In our initial consultation, Dr. Dronsky was friendly and, importantly, very patient with all of the questions that I had around the potential procedure. The actual procedure went very smoothly,I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Amazing work on my ventral hernia. No scars. The best!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I was incredibly lucky that Dr. Dronsky was the on-call physician the night I had to have my appendix removed. He is not only a great doctor but explained everything very clearly and has ben very helpful in the weeks following the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Valery V. Dronsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Highly experienced general surgeon, specializing in minimally invasive surgery. A member of Sages, International Hernia Collaboration, and American College of surgeons.

• Russian