Dr. Valery V. Dronsky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Valery V. Dronsky

I am Extremely pleased with Dr. Vronsky and his Staff. He performed Hernia Surgery on me recently and was one of the Few who would accept Medicare! I Enthusiastically recommend Dr. Vronsky to Anyone who is in need of Surgery.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Best Doctor ever! had Pilonidal Cyst surgery on March 2018, Dr. Dronsky is very courteous, professional, knowledgeable and caring. The surgery went great, his detailed instructions and his care made the recovery faster and easier. I couldn't be happier with his service, I would highly recommend him, he is excellent! Thank you Dr. Dronsky.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I had scheduled surgery in January 2018. Dr Dronsky treated me with professionalism and care. There are not enough good things to say about Dr Dronsky and his team. Thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Dronsky is an excellent surgeon. His post operative follow up answered all my questions. I recommend him for his skill,knowledge and manner.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I cannot overstate my praise for Dr. Dronsky. Though I came to him in great pain with a burst appendix, he put me at ease immediately and operated with such skill that the next day I was very comfortable. After four days in the hospital, I went home, feeling almost perfect. He was kind and patient, and answered all my questions. This was the best possible outcome, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr Dronsky was very informative and performed my father’s hernia repairs . The surgery went well my father experienced minimal pain and was up and moving the same day. Great doctor and very professional office. Thank you Dr. Dronsky.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr.Dronsky is great doctor ,very knowledgeable ,courteous,helpful in explaining why and what he needs to do.I went there after I been seen from few different doctors and done many test because my symptoms were hard to pinpoint the problem . I am happy that he did not do any major unnecessary surgery without making sure I needed one.Later Dr.Dronsky removed 2 fatty tumors which were getting to big and the surgery and recovery went smooth with no complications.He tested the tumors and finally i got to have the peace of mind that the tumors were benign .Dr.Dronsky has also a great office staff , they know to take care of things speedily if you need any extra tests or paperwork from insurance.They also very courteous .I also like how the office is very neat and clean and with nice decor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Dronsky did open ventral hernia repair on me. He was very professional and caring. He did a excellent job and I thank God he was my surgeon. I highly recommend him to family, friends, and anyone looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Dronsky in the late afternoon by my primary care doctor, who thought I might need emergency hernia surgery. Dr. Dronsky examined me immediately, patiently explained my condition, and performed life-saving surgery that night until after midnight. My recovery has been amazingly fast, and Dr. Dronsky and his office have been supportive throughout the process. I highly recommend this skilled and caring surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Dronsky is a fantastic surgeon and has a great bedside manner. Our 87 yo father needed emergency hernia operation. We were worried about the operation given our father's age. Dr. Dronsky was extremely reassuring and put us at ease. Dr. Dronsky operated the next day around 9 a.m., and the surgery was done before 11 a.m.! Our dad was smiling and in good spirits in the recovery room! At his follow-up, Dr. Dronsky took the time to show us photos of the surgical area and explained what he did. Amazing! We found a miracle doctor and he is a definite keeper!!! Thank you again Dr. Dronsky!!!

Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Valery V. Dronsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Highly experienced general surgeon, specializing in minimally invasive surgery. A member of Sages, International Hernia Collaboration, and American College of surgeons.

• Russian