Ratings for Dr. Valery V. Dronsky

I would like to thank Dr. Dronsky and his associates at Lenox Hill hospital for the amazing care I received. Before my surgery, he informed me about the procedures and everything that I needed to know about my hernia operation. Dr. Dronsky told me what to expect after the surgery and that if I had any questions to just give him a call. I had minimal pain and scarring. He was more than caring and his office staff was the best in dealing with my insurance company as well as any questions I had. I would recommend him to anyone. So glad I found him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

This was the best medical experience I have ever had, despite that fact that I was having surgery. So happy to have had Dr. Dronsky, and his amazing staff in charge of my well-being.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr Dronsky is a caring, competent, skilled professional with excellent listening skills. I had a medical incident that needed speed of service. Dr Dronsky arranged surgery and post-op visits, facilitated by his supportive and caring staff: Dawn and Nicole. Thank you for your service. I appreciate you and the NO wait time!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

One of the best doctors ever! I came to Dr. Dronsky after having abdominal pain. After testing, my gallbladder had to be removed. Dr. Dronsky took his time to educate me about the function of a gallbladder and life after the removal of a gallbladder. Dr. Dronsky also made me very comfortable with having this surgery by easing all fears. Post operation there was little to no pain. Surprisingly, there was no need to take the prescribed pain medication. I have fully recovered with no issues. The front desk staff was also amazing,professional and very knowledgeable. Dawn walked me through everything necessary for medical clearance and answered all questions. Thank you Dr. Dronsky and his amazing staff! Your whole team rocks!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I am Extremely pleased with Dr. Vronsky and his Staff. He performed Hernia Surgery on me recently and was one of the Few who would accept Medicare! I Enthusiastically recommend Dr. Vronsky to Anyone who is in need of Surgery.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Best Doctor ever! had Pilonidal Cyst surgery on March 2018, Dr. Dronsky is very courteous, professional, knowledgeable and caring. The surgery went great, his detailed instructions and his care made the recovery faster and easier. I couldn't be happier with his service, I would highly recommend him, he is excellent! Thank you Dr. Dronsky.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I had scheduled surgery in January 2018. Dr Dronsky treated me with professionalism and care. There are not enough good things to say about Dr Dronsky and his team. Thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Dronsky is an excellent surgeon. His post operative follow up answered all my questions. I recommend him for his skill,knowledge and manner.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I cannot overstate my praise for Dr. Dronsky. Though I came to him in great pain with a burst appendix, he put me at ease immediately and operated with such skill that the next day I was very comfortable. After four days in the hospital, I went home, feeling almost perfect. He was kind and patient, and answered all my questions. This was the best possible outcome, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr Dronsky was very informative and performed my father’s hernia repairs . The surgery went well my father experienced minimal pain and was up and moving the same day. Great doctor and very professional office. Thank you Dr. Dronsky.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Valery V. Dronsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Highly experienced general surgeon, specializing in minimally invasive surgery. A member of Sages, International Hernia Collaboration, and American College of surgeons.

• Russian