Ratings for Dr. Sadie R. Arrington

I use ODS insurace. This office is great. When I look for insurance plans I make sure that Dr. Arrington is in the network. If she is not I keep looking for the right insuranance because I stopped looking for the right doctor when I found Dr. Arrington in 2002.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

I think Dr. Arrington is good. Her nurses are nice. But her front desk is not. The one gal that has been there a long time, "Stacy" she's is rude and not friendly and her tone on the phone is really bad. Too bad for Dr. Arrington.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

New to Oregon, I picked her out by chance in the insurance book. I got lucky as I have been so satisfied with her. She listens, and is very personable. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Dr. Arrington is the very best Doctor anybody could ever have. I have gone to her for many years and she is always there for me. She takes her time at each visit to listen and help me with any problems I have had. I would reccommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr Arrington is wonderful. She is very knowledgable and takes time to listen. She is caring and has a great way with the kids.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2006

I have been with this doctor for 15 years and she has always been terrific. Her office staff is curteous and helpful. She listens to her patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. She is very knowledgable and I can always count on her to know what I need concerning my health. If you are looking for a great family doctor, I would recommend Dr. Arringtion. She take most insurance and is easy to talk to for both men and women.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Would not recommend. Dr. Arrington has a horrible bedside manner with no compassion. Very cold and unfeeling. Her office staff is the rudest and most arrogant I have ever encountered. You are pretty much required to bring your own cleaning supplies before being allowed in the waiting room - god forbid you leave even a bit of dust on her perfect chairs or carpet. She also makes you wait forever and never apologizes. Avoid.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Dr. Sadie R. Arrington's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)