Ratings for Dr. Joel S. Corvera

Dr. Corvera took care of my husband and he was very patient, very good on explaining the procedure that was to be done or that was done. Dr. Corvera performed three surgeries on my husband and if it weren't for him, my husband wouldn't have lived as long as he did. After my husband's last surgery, I invited Dr. Corvera to my husband's birthday party. I knew he probably wouldn't even acknowledge the invitation. The Friday before my husband's party Dr. Corvera called me personally to say that he would be out of town but he was so humbled that he was invited. That's the sort of man he is.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Doctor Corvera is a professional, genuine and intelligent Doctor. He performed a AAA surgery on my dad, and the entire 5 1/2 weeks my dad was at the hospital, he was there when something happened, and always figured it out. My dad coded several times, and each time he called me or found me to tell me what was going on himself. He could have had a student, PA, nurse or anyone do that, but he did it himself. I really appreciate how wonderful he was to my dad and I.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Joel S. Corvera's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)