Ratings for Dr. Patricia M. Meyer

When asked her to explain what was in a medication, she actually have a big sigh before rattling of ingredients. She acted annoyed worth me more than once when I asked questions.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I went in with Bronchitis which always turns to walking pnemonia if i do not get it takin care of. She refused to give me anything for bronchitis, told me it sounds like pnemonia which she wanted to send me to xray to get a picture of my lungs before prescribing me anything. I refused an xray because our insurance is outrageous and I can't afford anymore out of pocket costs. I asked for a cough syrup to sleep at night, and I witnessed her rolling her eyes while she was typing information into the computer. Very rude!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Meyer was very thorough. She addressed all of my concerns and ordered tests to cover everything. The only negative is I am past child bearing years and entering menopause. I hoped that she would handle my gyn needs but referred me to another doctor for this.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Very thorough. Spent several hours in the office while she ordered different tests and treatments to help and try to figure out what was going on!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Patricia M. Meyer's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2005)

Sask Health