Ratings for Dr. Alfred Shirzadnia

I hate dentists but amazing hands magician!!!!! He is wonderful smart and honest!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Shirzadnia for over ten years now and he is absolutely the best dentist, I would follow him around the world if I had to!! I've referred both friends and family to him and they've all been extremely happy with his work. Not only does he make going to the dentist a little easier, but he is very knowledgeable, up to date with new dental care and listens to your needs! I had gone to a different dentist for a procedure and he wanted to pull out 2 teeth but Dr. Shirzadnia saved those teeth and my smile literally looks like a million bucks. People think I have veneers but they're my own teeth and I really have to thank my amazing dentist for it! Never had any complications under his care, and have nothing negative to say. It's a little bit of a commute for me since I live on Long Island but I rather commute than go to someone I'm hesitant about. I absolutely recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

i hate dentists but this doc really helped me mad amounts. he knows what hes talkin about nd really helped me with my teeth probz... deff reccomend this doc...thanks doctor shirzania

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

I look great because I discovered Dr. Shizadnia. When I went to get my teeth cleaned Dr. Shirzadnia noticed that I was grinding my teeth at night and that my bite was improper. So he recommended braces and I choose Invisalign. It is very interesting, you see your teeth in a computer, how your bite is wrong , crooked teeth, and how everything can look after. The procedure is done painlessly, the special x-ray machines show a 3-D view of your teeth, bone, and everything you need to know about your teeth. After my 12 months of using Invisalign my bite is correct and my teeth are straight and beautiful. The price was fantastic. Dr. Shirzadnia is very nice and friendly so that you do not feel afraid to ask questions. Everyone there is so nice to you. Go for it, do not be afraid, it is well spent money for your health and beauty.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011