Ratings for Dr. Glenn Anderson

When we first moved here in 2000, we were referred to Dr. Anderson as being a good Dr. for our family. After going to his office a few times we received a letter in the mail saying we were not welcome back. This letter came a few days before Christmas. When I called Dr. Anderson he stated that his office staff were the ones that initiated this letter. My son was very sick upon arriving in VA and we had many concerns. I know this happened years ago, but I will never forget it. I have heard of office staff being rude, but this office staff is not only rude, they are calling the shots. My family has had an excellent relationship for the last ten years with the Dr. we found after being kicked out of Dr. Anderson's practice. Never will forget this man.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I'm lucky to live just down the road from such a wonderful doctor! He is knowledgeable and takes as much time as you need to explain your medical condition.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I've been Dr. Anderson's patient for 25 years and have referred everyone to him. I drive 45 minutes each way just to see him. There has never been a question about which t he has not been knowledgeable, able to quote the research and willing to go to his office and get on the internet. If he feels that I need to see a specialist he never hesitates to send me to one. He has 3-4 NPs in his practice at all times, and at least 3-4 other doctors he is training to be as sensitive and caring as he is, and that *listening* to the patient is often more important than reading the numbers on lab work. My only fear is that he will retire before I die!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2006

Dr. Glenn Anderson's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burke, VA