Ratings for Dr. Colleen Clark

I was never notified that I had a credit in between visits. The credit was just sitting there, and the next time I came in no one said a thing. It was the next time when I owed something they mentioned it. Then when I asked for the remaining credit ($75.00) in cash it took 4 weeks to get it. Then I when I didn't get in 4 weeks I had to call again. Finally I recieved it. It was almost as if they were double charging me. My insurance paid and me too. Then I had to jump through hoops to get my money back.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Horrible experience. i went to her after moving out to lafayette. it was not a good experience. Like the other reviewer, she told me i needed thousands of dollars of dental work. the scary thing was going to let her do it. luckily my wife talked me into getting a second opinion. the second dentist i went to essentially told me i just needed a couple of fillings. i saved thousands of dollars by getting the second opinion. Do not go to this dentist under any circumstances. their business practice is just plain unethical. someone really needs to stop these people

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

I usually do not pay attention to the explanation of benefits I get after doctors' visits. However, with Colleen Clark I started to be more careful. At first, I had just a feeling that something was not right. First of all, they would always ask me to pay right away, before I would have the explanation of benefits from my insurance company. Another thing, one day they would say I have a credit, and the next visit my credit would dissapear in their computers... Well, now I have proof that they actually overcharged me - at least twice - since I started to keep my payment records. Tomorrow I am going to visit Colleen Clark's office - they overcharged me by $107.30 for the last two visits. I am wondering how much they overcharged me before and is there a way I can find out and/or report about it? I do not recommend her - I agree with the previous comment - she just looks for ways to add onto your bill!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Today I was given a gum cancer test without being told that it would not be covered by my insurance and without being asked for permission. It was simply done and then they charged me $66 for it, not telling me that my insurance wouldn't cover it. Every time I go in it feels like they're looking for ways to add things to my bill, and not giving me the basic cleanings that should be free with my insurance. The only plus side is nifty TVs right above the chairs.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

I went to Dr. Clark and was told that I needed to have thousands of dollars worth of work done. I went to my dentist during a visit back home, and he said that I didn't need nearly that much work done, and he scoffed at her prognosis. I was suspicious from the moment I sat in the dentist's chair at Dr. Clark's office and noticed the nice flat-screen TVs... somebody's gotta pay her bills and it's not going to be me!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

she failed to do the root canal. my gum seriously swelled and had pus and bleeding 3 days after root canal. She is unaccessable for emergent care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2006