Ratings for Dr. Lee E. Rubin

Dr. Rubin is an excellent surgeon. He took very good care of me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

My husband had put off knee replacement because of other medical problems. We saw Dr Rubin and he explained everything to us and consulted with other Drs. The surgery and recovery were perfect. I would highly recommend Dr Rubin to anyone thinking about having surgery. The care and concern from him and his staff was wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Rubin is straightforward, honest and extremely competent. He used the anterior approach and I was out of The Miriam Hospital on the third day. I was off the cane during week one. Decorating my Christmas tree on week 2, done with home therapy on week 3 and only saw the outside therapist twice. Best surgeon. Best surgery. Best recovery. Staff is wonderful, kind and caring. Appointments are met within five minutes of arrival. I would high recommend Dr. Ruben.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Rubin and his staff are amazing. I had my right hip replaced back in 2013 and I feel better than ever. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly to me and his staff has always been courteous and accommodating. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Rubin. He changed my life and I will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

The man is seriuosly skilled at his craft total hip replacement six months ago walking and doing everything as before surgery recommend. to anyone

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had a complex total hip replacement on 6/4/15. I have beeen on a cane for about a week after surgery and now, 7/1, I will soon be off the cane with a little more PT. Dr. Rubin is a true professional. He's a nice guy but all business. And I'm glad. He explained everything thoroughly, answered all of my questions and did an excellent job with the surgery, including eliminating the extra length which the leg was that the surgery was performed. Dr. Rubin came highly recommended and I'm so glad I chose him to replace my hip. Pain at post op was minimal. I am very pleased with the outcome and now I have my life back. I stand up straight and walk with almost no limp, evn considering I had this surgery a short time ago and am still on a cane. I just can't say enough about this surgeon. I will heartily recommend Dr. Rubin to anyone I know who need the type of reconstructive surgery he performs. Last, I saw my benefit statement showinng what he charges and what my insurance pays. It is my opinion that he is grossly underpaid given the level of expertice he has and what he does for patients. Great surgeion.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I am a 63 year old female, and had lived with pain for over five years. My mobility was so impaired I finally gave in and had anterior hip replacement 4 weeks ago. Already going up and down stairs and moving around comfortably with no cane. I had extremely anxiety and fear prior to surgery Dr. Rubin is wonderful and I will be scheduling surgery for my left hip in the near future.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I needed revision surgery. Two other doctors told me if I had a second surgery I would end up in a wheelchair. Three months post surgery with Dr. Rubin I am walking with no aid and am pain free. I have my life back and look forward to future activities with my family.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I am a male @ 59 and had been being treated for Hip Soreness by another Doctor. After having several appointments/conversations with that doctor, I decided that a 2nd opinion was needed. Based on feedback from another patient that had total hip replacement performed, I chose Dr Rubin. I am happy to report that Dr Rubin took the time to listen to me regarding my problem. He scheduled and performed the total hip replacement surgery in December 2014. Much like most of these stories below, I was walking immediately. Walking without any aids in 5 days. Very minimal medication for pain the 1st 7 days. While I am not back to work yet, it has everything to do with the demands of my occupation. I am continuing to build strength and expect to return to work soon. I am thrilled with my decision to seek a 2nd opinion and the results speak for themselves. With his anterior style total hip replacement, the recovery time is much quicker than traditional posterior approach. The nurses on the floor absolutely rave about the superior results Dr Rubin's patients achieve. The Miriam hospital was great. Went to their pre-op info session where you can ask any questions regarding your pending surgery. The rooms are large private with a 40" FSTV on the wall. The entire process was very pleasant! I highly recommend Dr Rubin and the Miriam Hospital. I can't believe that there is a better option for total hip replacement in RI.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I had a the most surprising, wonderful results after total hip replacement surgery with doctor Rubin. After two weeks I barely used a cane. After two and-a half weeks I am fully secure walking on my own. Dr. Rubin explained everything that I could expect from the surgery from the beginning. He is forthcoming, honest in his delivery of his diagnosis. He was an interested and involved practitioner. I could not be happier. I would recommend doctor Rubin wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Lee E. Rubin's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Delta Dental