Ratings for Dr. George J. Koullias

Dr Koullias is a caring, knowledgable, friendly, hands on, wonderful Doctor. It is nice to deal with such a warm , friendly, professional practice.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Koullias really cares about his patients. This is so obvious in the care that he has given to my husband. Drs. like him are just not common place anymore. He is truly one of a kind. I tell all my friends and family about him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

My husband had a life threatening condition and was told that he would not be able to withstand a big "opened" operation. We were so upset, and felt like he was just a ticking time bomb. Dr. Koullias was referred to us, and he was our God send! He was able to fix my husbands problem with just a very small incision, and he was home in 2 days! I will never forget all of the time Dr. Koullias spent with us, explaining things with models and by drawing pictures. We left the office feeling very good with our decision in doctors. He is an exceptional doctor with a very gentle and calming bedside manner. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011