Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Bailey

Eh. I wasn't impressed. Never really got to see her. Saw her once my entire pregnancy. She was there to deliver my baby, but was so cold and has terrible bedside manner. I hate that the ratings for you to choose a star based on knowledge, punctuality, and helpfulness because I never got to see her so I don't really know if she is any of those things. I have her 4 stars on punctuality bc she was actually there for the delivery.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

My experience was horrible with Dr. Bailey. I never saw her at any of my appointment, and she did not deliver my child due to her being MIA and dragging. The only reason I stayed under her care throughout my entire pregnancy was because of her NP Marlena Bradley. She is amazing and straightforward and spends as much time as possible with you. My advice for first time mommies is do not settle for just anyone make sure it is someone that is going to be there with you through everything that way it is more memorable. You need to have a connection with your OB. Sadly I did not. I would not reccommend this doctor.

Submitted January 17, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor and woman. She is one of the best I have ever seen. May God bless her and her family!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

She is an amazing doctor! Great bedside manner, and easy to talk to. Very knowledgable in her field, and I am completely trusting in her. I recommend her 1000%!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

DR Bailey is awesome, great bedside manner, pays attention to you, takes her time, makes sure she's answered any questions you have!!! Love her!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr Bailey is wonderful! I wemt to her for the first time and was very pleased! Since I was a mew patient she took time out to talk to sit down and meet me on a personal level. She sat down thoroughly explained to me what as going on with my body and all the details about the medicines she was prescribing. She gave me lots samples and pamphlets. She is an amazing OB/GYN

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Bailey is a wonderful and kind dr. She takes her time during the appointment and answers any questions you have.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Jennifer C. Bailey's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)