Ratings for Dr. Maryanne McDonnell

Dr. McDonnell is a witch. She doesn't really listen to your concerns and treats you as a run of the mill patient. Worse, she is very pessimistic, cherry picking everything that MIGHT go wrong with my healthy pregnancy and trying to emotionally manipulate you when you disagree or ask too many questions. She wouldn't disclose her c-section rate, pretending she doesn't calculate it (this is the standard answer when it is abnormally high). She made me stressed and unhappy about a pregnancy that was very easy, healthy and much wanted. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. McDonnell always runs late. You have to wait more than an hour for her and when she finally sees you, she spends less than 5 minutes with you during your appointment. She doesn't listen to your concerns or pay attention to what you are asking. She is always rushing! "I'm Sorry. I'm running late. I have 5 more patients to attend. You have to make an appointment and come back" was the answer I always got when I asked her questions. I always came back home with lot of unanswered questions. During my long waits, I noticed most of her patients are actually another doctors' patients in that group who couldn't get immediate appointments with their own doctors. I found a new doctor and I DON'T RECOMMEND HER TO ANYBODY!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. McDonnell is okay, but her staff is mind-numbingly incompetent. My last visit I waited for over 2 and a half hours with no explanation or apology. While I waited I watched three other patients treated dismissively and rudely. They have forgotten to call in my prescriptions, screwed up my appointments, and given me the runaround countless times. If the doctor was amazing I'd probably bear it, but she's nothing special. I am finding a new doctor. I'd rather pay full price and go to planned parenthood.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006

Dr. Maryanne McDonnell's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Manchester, CT