Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Beasey

Dr. Beasey is very smart and funny.. But he isn't going to deal with your attitude.. the people that complained here must have thought they were smarter and are probably full of it about mis-diagnosis.. Keep in mind he is the doctor and you aren't.. That being said he has listened to my ideas and takes on things regarding my condition. I would say he is 5 out of 5 stars but the nurses are morons... Almost to the point of malpractice lawsuit... the 15 minutes a year you spend with doctor Beasey will be worth it but do not trust the less educated medical staff for anything but possibly CPR (or possibly a band-aid or ice pack, if necessary..) Nurses blow on injection sites and materials with mouth.. improper injections leading to related health problems/upsets.. poor laboratory staff, poor sanitary habits... BUYER BEWARE. As I've said, Doctor Beasey is smart and helpful, do not trust his staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

THE WORST DOCTOR EVER, RUDE, DOSENT LISTEN TO PATIENT. MIS DIGONIZED, NEVER EVEN SAID SORRY , COULD HAD DIED.EVEN THE PHARMAVY EMPLOYEES DONT LIKE HIM,HORRIBLE,OTHER PSY IN OFFICE NICE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE .TRY DR YACOUB.IF I WOULD HAD STAID WITH HIM MOST LIKELY I WOULD BE DEAD TO DAY

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr.Beasey has been wonderful in treating our son who was diagnosed in 2008 with diabetes. We have been extremely satisfied with his abilities, however his staff can be difficult. Once you get past the front desk, it's worth it!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Overall unhelpful with a poor bedside manner. Knowledge wise I knew more about my condition than he did before I walked in the door. Does not listen to patient input... It took him 7 months, 3 visits and several rounds of tests before finally diagnosing what I told him was wrong when I 1st walked in the door. Appointments take 3-4 months to setup, not because he is any good, but because there is a shortage of Endocrinologists in the local are. The office as a whole is friendly, but very focused on getting people in and out as quickly as possible, without necessarily spending any actual time with the patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Beasey refused to treat me any longer because I had to call and postpone an appointment due to a business trip. I called and postponed about 10 days prior to the appointment and was given a new appt. Some time later I received a letter from Dr. Beasey stating that he would no longer provide his service. It is obvioous to me that Dr. Beasey does not really care about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

My father was having severe back pain, went to one doctor and was misdiagnosed for osteoporosis. Pain persisted, we had Dr. Beasey do bloodwork and found out it was multiple myeloma. I wish we would have started out with him it would have saved a lot of time and $$$$. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

The best treatment I have ever gotten for my diabetes. Good sense of humor and bed-side manner. Straightforward and knowledgeable. Always punctual.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Unhelpful, unfriendly, and I couldn't believe my insurance still had to pay him after the joke of an appointment I was given. If I were you, I'd avoid him like the plague.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006

Dr. Matthew D. Beasey's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bristol, TN