Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Powell Mattioli

I switched to Dr. Powell for my second pregnancy after hearing rave reviews about her from many of my friends who see her and the other doctors in her practice. She took me under her wing as if I had been her patient for years and went on to deliver the next two of my three children - one naturally and one by c-section. She was actually not even on call when I was going in for my c-section yet came in very early in the morning to deliver my baby anyway. I was so nervous about having to have surgery after having two previous vaginal deliveries, but she reassured me that everything was going to end up being okay - and it was. Dr. Powell is fantastic - never rushes you through appointments, listens to you, respects your decisions and is very easy to talk to. I will continue to see her for as long as I can. She is absolutely wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Powell, she is by far the best gyn doctor that I have ever went to. If you are looking for a kind, compassionate, caring physician that is NOT all about money then you have just found the finest physician. She also takes time with you and listens. I can not say enough good things about her. Trust me you will not be disappointed. If only more physicians had her high quality standards, ethics, honesty and commitment to actual high quality cost effective compassionate patient care the medical profession would be the finest in the world!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Powell delivered my son after my OB left while I was in the middle of pushing. Even though she had never met me before she was absolutely wonderful - calm, caring and I couldn't have asked for a better delivery. I have since switched to her and am so happy I did. She is an excellent OBGYN!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Kathleen M. Powell Mattioli's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2004)

GHI