Ratings for Dr. Tayfur R. Ayalp

No issue with him whatso ever. He knows what he's doing and only wants the best for his patients. I love my nose

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Amazing dr my nose looks amazing he listens to u for hours and does what u want his prices r so good

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

For the last few years that I have contemplated rhinoplasty, I have been too scared to get the actual surgery done. I was always too scared that I would end up with a nose I didn't like, and even more so, the actual journey of a rhinoplasty. I went to two doctors before finding the amazing Dr. Tayfur who not only made me feel comfortable, but also made me less nervous and scared about my surgery. He took his time to talk to me, allowed me to come in a couple times before I made my final decision, he got to know all of my concerns, and listened to all my questions. Throughout the entire process, I felt well cared for and everything that he said would happen from day one to now a week and a half later was accurate. Not only am I in LOVE with my new nose but I am SO thankful that I found Dr. Tayfur!! Everyone in the office was sweet, polite, and very caring. I had a great rhinoplasty experience !

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

He is a kind and caring doctor. His consultation was very thorough and informative. It was a big decision for me. I had a wonderful experience. I am glad I made the right choice. I highly recommend Dr. Ayalp.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I had more first septorhino done in 2009. My tip was noticeably uneven. I cried everyday! So he told me he would a revision...I has that done in 2010. It looked exactly the same! So I had another revision done....it looked a little bit better but stilllll uneven. I hate taking pictures and everyone always asks me why does my tip curve to one side!? Now, my nose completely collapsed. I have to remove cartilage from my ears so I can breathe again and so it could be even! Would never recommended him to anyone! It was nothing like he showed me on the 3d model. I can't even afford to do another surgery in which I need because I can not breathe what so ever!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Ayalp worked wonders. He has done so many surgeries its no wonder how he is so good.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Ayalp has a lot of experience and a very good understanding of nose aesthetics. He made me feel very comfortable from the start. My rhinoplasty went well. I love my nose. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I had my nose done with doctor ayalp and I'm very unhappy with it. My tip is uneven. One side is higher than the other and it has ruined my confidence. I refuse to ever go to him again. I am very sad he is sll ruining other noses. I need to see a specialist and cannot afford another procedure right now. I hate looking in the mirror or taking pictures. He doesn't deserve to be in practice if he can't do his job right. Please do not go to this doctor for any type of procedure.

Submitted May 19, 2013

I am 6 days post-op after having my nose done by Dr. Ayalp. First of all, his demeanor and approach really made my decision that much easier. He's so wonderful. He is sweet, polite, knowledgeable, and extremely realistic. When you have your consultation with him, he will take pictures of you and then he uses this computer software to show you what he will do to your nose. What I loved most is that he showed me two versions of myself- one he explained as being the ideal nose he wants for me and will try to achieve, and the second being the "realistic" version if he's unable to succeed with the ideal version. This was amazing. So so helpful to me. Both versions were wonderful, and it was so nice to feel like he was super realistic with me. His staff is amazing- Teresa is so sweet and wonderful. They follow up with you post-op several times. My results at 6 days post-op are extremely pleasing- I am SO happy. And it will only get better. Thank you so much Dr. Ayalp!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I just had my nose done week ago by dr Ayalp and am already pleased with the results. He was very nice and followed up right after surgery more than once. Staff were awesome too! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013