Ratings for Dr. Jon C. Fairbanks

Always very friendly. Very helpful and very honest.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Fairbanks for four years now and I have always received excellent care. He is on time and his staff is very professional. I have always been a nervous and reluctant dental patient but thanks to Dr Fairbanks' calm and reassuring manner I can almost enjoy my visits to the dentist!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Fairbanks for a few years now and have always received the best care. The staff is super friendly and personable. Dr. Fairbanks is always willing to answer any questions and explain what he's doing and what options I have. So glad I've found an honest and knowledgeable dentist!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I was very impressed during my recent visit to Dr. Fairbanks office. He and has staff were extremely personable and a pleasure to work with. Dr. Fairbanks provided me with the personal attention and service that is lacking in my dental practices. I highly recommended him and his team.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Fairbanks and his team do a fantastic job! They are very fast, efficient and very customer oriented. They made sure I was comfortable throughout the whole appointment and made sure to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Great! Amanda did a fantastic job. Made sure I was comfortable and really spent time with cleaning. Dr. Son is great as usual. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Fast and extremely friendly service, and best of all, evening and Saturday service! I have enjoyed meeting all the staff and everyone is so nice. I would definitely recommend them!

Dr. Jon C. Fairbanks's Credentials