Ratings for Dr. Paul First

Hands down, one of the best doctors I've ever had. I went to Dr. First for an initial LASIK consultation. He realized during the exam that I had been misdiagnosed from a previous optometrist, which explained regular headaches and eye pain I had from improperly fitted contacts. A couple months later, after recovering from that issue, we went ahead with PRK, as LASIK did not fit well with my vision impairment. He did an excellent job -- I'm now seeing 20/20 in one eye and about 20/15 in the other three months later. He was polite, knowledgeable, had excellent bedside manner, was available when our toddler poked me in the eye after a surgery and I had to call him at home to make sure I didn't do permanent damage... really was the model doctor. His office staff was excellent as well, and they checked in on me during my recovery. Prices were comparable to other LASIK providers in the area. Very, very pleased with Dr. First. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Paul First's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)