Ratings for Dr. John T. Stewart

This was my father's physician for years and although I advised him several times to switch doctors, he refused. Ultimately, it led to his untimely death due to Dr. Stewart's hands-off care while my father was in the hospital. He broke his hip, was operated on and aspirated during surgery and developed pneumonia, which led to his demise. Dr. Stewart should have consulted with the surgeon and anesthesiologist that my father had a pre-existing condition that would have made general anesthesia more risky than usual. He hardly came to see my father while he was in the hospital, lied about it when he supposedly did, and was hard to track down. He is, in my opinion, the worst physician for the elderly because of his blase attitude toward them. I strongly believe my father would still be alive today had his care been at the level it should have been. Do not take your elderly loved ones to the Stewart Medical Group.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. John T. Stewart's Credentials

• Armenian

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal