Ratings for Dr. Christine F. Ko

Do not get night contacts from her. Messed up eyes with the cheap quality ones she gave. Go somewhere else for better night contacts. The staff cannot help or cannot answer my questions. Horrible. If cheap is what you want, do it at your own risk!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Never asked me what kind of quality lenses I could get. I asked for Crizal but got coke bottle quality instead. She and her staff did not know how to adjust the frames they sold me. Poor and bad quality materials and service. Did not get a receipt.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr.Christine ko is a very funny and nice doctor. She is very helpful for me and fit a night contacts for me. I am very inspired by her and would like to be a doctor just like her. Dr. Christine also helped me fit a pair of glasses. They are really attractive. Their sun glasses are pretty good too and I would like to buy a pair.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

My child went to see Dr. Ko by a recommendation from a friend. Sadly, we were very disappointed when my child's vision did not improve in one eye. We still are waiting to hear her reply.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011