Ratings for Dr. John R. WENDT

I was recommended to Dr. Wendt by a friend after months of work with more specialist then anyone should have at the age of 27. I wasn't sure what to expect when meeting Dr. Went, he was just one more doctor, right? Not at all, Dr. Wendt is not just another doctor, he helped me to finally get to the root of my health concerns and supported me throughout the whole process. I am very grateful for Dr. Wendt and all that he has done for me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have been to many other chiropractors over 20 years, I am grateful to have met Dr. John. He cares about my wellbeing, understands my wants and needs, and willing to communicate about how I may need to adapt my lifestyle to get my health goal achieved. Delivers the best adjustment that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Not only do I have more energy and better handle and understanding of my emotions- my blood sugar, eating habits, digestion, and posture are better than ever! Dr. John is truly an amazing Doctor who genuinely cares for his patients and goes over and above for everyone who walks through his doors. If you are ready to change your health and life for the better, than I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

was very knowledgable. Helps to get to the root of a problem, even theemotions behind it! Very kind.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011