Ratings for Dr. Cyrus Ghavam

Dr. Ghavam performed a cervical fusion and did a fantastic job. Upon coming out from anesthesia, my neck and shoulder pain had already been re leaved Highly recommend Dr. Ghavam and his staff for the excellent care they provide.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

very great doctor and staff. they do everything possible to help

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I was already hospitalized when I met Dr Ghavam. He came in on a Friday evening to see me and told me he wasn't going to let me suffer any longer and would do my surgery the next day. On a Saturday! I went from horrendous pain (even on morphine) to walking out of the hospital the same day! I will be forever grateful for his skill and compassion!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Let me first say he was not my original W.C dr,Dr Aust was and he retired so I was stuck with Dr Ghavam. I had a L5 Fusion in Sep 2012, first he did not explain the procedure to me, but Dr. AUST had, so I am glad I knew what it was. Then he questioned my pain after my surgery. HE was very rude and arrogant, I asked about PT he ignored my request. It wasn't until I a 33 year old RN for 7 years had to bring my mom with me to the visit just to get Physical Therapy! Then it didn't stop there I was still having nerve pain in my legs. He would not hear of it. HE told me maybe I was just anxious about going back to work. I WAS ANGRY! I asked him who would enjoy making 60 percent of there salary? Thats what you get on workers comp. I have 3 small kids and I am the bread winner. That day he made my PT 4 hours a day for 5 days for 2 weeks. Rem I am still swelling then he changes it to 6 hours a day 2 weeks. Now at this point I have a swollen back, he won't return my calls. Got to love WC DRS!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

This is the greatest Doctor on earth, he is the very best in spine care, if you need a spine surgeon this is the one and only choice. I am his patient and I am thankful for all he has done for my condition, I am going from disability to employment thanks to his skill.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Ghavam performed successful surgery on 2 cervical discs 4 years ago. In subsequent visits for neck pain, he has been disrespectful and inattentive. His only response was "it's inflammation" with no suggestion of why there was inflammation or what to do about it. Totally uncaring and uninterested. I will find another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Ghavam operated on my left arm after I was hit by a **** driver in Boulder, CO in 2/98. Did an excellent job, left arm was totally broken, and he did a bone graft from my left hip and put it into my arm along with a steel plate. I don't have any pain now, have full mobility and full use of the arm and he left a very nice and neat scar as well! Also is a very kind and patient man, with a great bedside manner. I wouldn't wish what happended to me on anyone, but I would definitely want to have him or a similar doctor there to patch me up! Kudos. I never got the chance to really thank him for his extra care and attention to detail. Maybe if he reads this he will remember, as I am still grateful and would like to thank him again.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Great surgeon. Operated on my arm which was damaged from a very bad car accident. Scar is very neat, full use of arm restored. Very nice as person as well.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

I have been Dr. Ghavams patient for at least 4 years He is one of the kindest that I have met I have had a total of 4 surgeries to my spine all of which I needed I am greatful for his skill and I am sure he will always be appreciated by not just me but many patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Dr. Cyrus Ghavam's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)