Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger

Ratings for Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger

I went to Dr. Alex with multiple problems. He solved all of them--completely, efficiently and compassionately. I highly recommend his work, and I have recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I went to him for adult circumcision it was a horrible experience he to me I would only be out of work a day tops he lied she swelling was extremely bad I went back to show him the swelling and pain I was in he refused to give me pain Med's and then he took a empty syringe out and started stabbing me saying does that hurt at one point he even had a smurk on his face while doing it worst experience ever

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Do not use this doctor for penile bend otherwise known as Peyronies. He had no knowledge on how to treat. I say this with complete certainty because after seeing a different doctor using the same exact medicine I not only did not suffer front the bruins and swelling that Alex caused I am starting to heal much much faster. I wish someone eels warned me about this doc. Before I went. I found the other doc through a forum and he does wonders.

Submitted July 7, 2015

My father was visiting us and needed to see a urologist for urinary issues. The doctor is very thorough. We felt very comfortable with Dr. Alex and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014