Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger

Ratings for Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger

his frigid midtown office is a test-mill filled with very unhappy looking patients. Dr. Shteynshlyuger is not the best communicator. His gruff and terse manner left me feeling like I was just another number. Be wary of unnecessary tests. I was roped into believing that I needed all kinds of tests and these tests are not easy and are extremely uncomfortable. I ended up going to another urologist whose bedside manner was far better and learned I should not have undergone two of the tests performed by this urology practice.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I went to Dr. Alex with multiple problems. He solved all of them--completely, efficiently and compassionately. I highly recommend his work, and I have recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I went to him for adult circumcision it was a horrible experience he to me I would only be out of work a day tops he lied she swelling was extremely bad I went back to show him the swelling and pain I was in he refused to give me pain Med's and then he took a empty syringe out and started stabbing me saying does that hurt at one point he even had a smurk on his face while doing it worst experience ever

Submitted May 31, 2017

Do not use this doctor for penile bend otherwise known as Peyronies. He had no knowledge on how to treat. I say this with complete certainty because after seeing a different doctor using the same exact medicine I not only did not suffer front the bruins and swelling that Alex caused I am starting to heal much much faster. I wish someone eels warned me about this doc. Before I went. I found the other doc through a forum and he does wonders.

Submitted July 7, 2015

My father was visiting us and needed to see a urologist for urinary issues. The doctor is very thorough. We felt very comfortable with Dr. Alex and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English