Ratings for Dr. Joanna Magazine

A dream come true being under the care of this wonderful Dentist. Dr. Magazine is the most thoughtful and professional Dentist that I have ever experienced. Her style is to be envied, her knowledge profund, her patience is limitless, her compassion endless, her skills are the most proficient that I have ever experienced. Wish I had discovered her years ago but I am greatful to be one of her patients presently.....

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr, Magazine has been my preferred dentist since her days in dental school;. She was my dentist there and I was sorry when she left thru graduation. I have moved quite a distance from her office but still call on her for assistance and advice for my dental care. She is pleasant, gentle, caring, very patient, and takes pride in her work. I have had good to very bad dental experiences in my 80 years on earth. Dr, Magazine is, by far, the best dentist I've had. . I measure the qualities and approach of other dentists against Dr. Joanne Magazine.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Magazine for several years. She really cares for her patients, not only in a medical sense but also their emotions. She is an excellent dentist plus she becomes your friend and you are welcomed with a smile. Example: I have been dealing with a dental problem which required referral to a specialist. However, I was concerned and I call Dr. Magazine and she explained everything to me in a 15 minute telephone conversation. She was there for me. What more could I ask?

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Joanna Magazine has been my Dentist for some time now and has made my dental experience the best I have had, very calm and knowledgeable , always makes sure you are totally comfortable no matter the procedure. I never liked going to the Dentist before I started going to Dr. Magazine

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Magazine has been my dentist for many years. In addition to how talented and knowledgeable she is, she has the best "bedside manner" I've ever experienced from ANY type of doctor. She makes you feel at ease, and like you are her #1 priority ... because you are. She actually makes going to the dentist fun, and I'm serious about that!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Magazine treats me with the respect and courtesy I only dream other doctors would. She explains treatment options in a way I can understand and takes extra time to do that. She has been considerate of my budgetary needs and discussed all options available openly and sincerely, realizing that I, the patient, have to be comfortable with the options chosen. At the same time, she is frank about the options and supportive of caring for your teeth for your long-term best interest. I had some anxiety about certain dental procedures, and she was very helpfula and flexible in enabling me to get the procedures done in a way that fit my specific needs, even though it meant that she would be working outside her normal parameters. I'm not saying that would always be available in every case, but only that she accommodated me. The staff is also very sweet, and I am have been very satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Magazine is very thorough, very knowledgeable and offers highly skilled dentistry along with a warm friendly personality. Hygienists and assistants are skilled professionals and take a personal interest, office staff are easy to work with and professional in their interactions. I recommend Dr. Magazine and her staff without reservation!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I used to hate going to the dentist until I went to Dr Magazine. She is so nice and very thorough. Worth every penny. I had a lot of work done and she called to check on me that night. I liked that. When I had to call over the weekend and she called back right away. She is so different from any other dentist I have been to. Great dentist and person.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013