You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joanna Magazine

Dr. Magazine treats me with the respect and courtesy I only dream other doctors would. She explains treatment options in a way I can understand and takes extra time to do that. She has been considerate of my budgetary needs and discussed all options available openly and sincerely, realizing that I, the patient, have to be comfortable with the options chosen. At the same time, she is frank about the options and supportive of caring for your teeth for your long-term best interest. I had some anxiety about certain dental procedures, and she was very helpfula and flexible in enabling me to get the procedures done in a way that fit my specific needs, even though it meant that she would be working outside her normal parameters. I'm not saying that would always be available in every case, but only that she accommodated me. The staff is also very sweet, and I am have been very satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Magazine is very thorough, very knowledgeable and offers highly skilled dentistry along with a warm friendly personality. Hygienists and assistants are skilled professionals and take a personal interest, office staff are easy to work with and professional in their interactions. I recommend Dr. Magazine and her staff without reservation!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I used to hate going to the dentist until I went to Dr Magazine. She is so nice and very thorough. Worth every penny. I had a lot of work done and she called to check on me that night. I liked that. When I had to call over the weekend and she called back right away. She is so different from any other dentist I have been to. Great dentist and person.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Metlife
United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Magazine treats me with the respect and courtesy I only dream other doctors would. She explains treatment options in a way I can understand and takes extra ..."

March 25, 2015