Ratings for Dr. Sreedevi Reddy

This was the ABSOLUTE worst experience I have EVER had with a doctor in my entire life!!! Dr. Reddy as NO bedside manor at all!! She is rude every chance she can be! I had been waiting over 4 weeks for a possible Thyroid Cancer diagnosis and after waiting in her office for over half an hour...she walks in the room hands me a piece of paper & says, "Read this and tell me if you have any questions." I read the paper and I had absolutely no idea what I was reading! At this point, I lost it!! I advised her that I did not think that it was acceptable for her to make me wait as long as she did before coming into the room. I also advised her that she is MY employee and that I pay for her services and for her expertise. I demanded that she do her job and explain to me what the paper was saying(it was good news!). I also advised her that I was no longer going to be her patient and that she needed to take the time to go out into her lobby & read what was being displayed on the TV. It talks about compassion, of which she has NONE!! DO NOT go to this woman if you want someone who is compassionate & actually cares about her patients! She does nothing but herd as many patients as she can in & out of her office as fast as she can so that she can make more money. There is not NICE bone in her body! I will never refer anyone to this person EVER!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Reddy for about two plus years for hypothyroidism. I related to her that I was taken to ER because I went into AFIB. I have seen a heart specialist and thankfully all test have been good. I have a healthy heart. She didn't seem concerned that all 'fingers' were pointing at my thyroid. Her comment was she just looks at my blood work and it looked fine to her. I am currently searching for another specialist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

After reading other comments I was a little concerned about going to Dr. Reddy, but my son is a patient of hers and he reported positively about his experience. I found Dr. Reddy and her staff to be wonderful. Marie, Dr. Reddy's PA was professional, efficient, friendly, and helpful. I was just delighted with her. Then, Dr. Reddy came in!!! She was so warm and genuine. She listened carefully and respectfully to my concerns and explained exactly what the next steps would be. I am so pleased with Dr. Reddy and her practice, and would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Schedule an appt with the doctor but find out when you arrive that they actually have you seeing the Physicians Assistant, Marie. Wait well over an hour in waiting room. Then, have Marie be short w/you while NOT listening to anything you have to share. Then, she will order your meds for Formulary after you told her generic is what you're insurance will cover. If you get VERY abnormal lab results, the assistant will leave you a msg to call back ASAP but then won't return your call for several days while you wait. I have been seeing Dr. Reddy and Marie for over 8 years and nothing ever changes. I want to find a new endo but there are no others that I can find in Chandler. I have seen numerous patients walk out of the office waiting room, swearing never to return after they've gotten completely fed up. I will need to succumb to finding a new doctor and make the drive to Scottsdale. At least the office wait won't run over 2 hours like it does routinely at Endocrinology Associates.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I was a little worried before my visit after reading the comments here, but I was pleasantly surprised by the care I received by Dr. Reddy. I was brought back on time, had a quick chat with a PA, then was seen by Dr. Reddy within a few minutes. She listened to my concerns, did not belittle my symptoms (unlike other doctors I've seen), and explained what tests she needed to do to better diagnose and treat my thyroid issues. I did have to wait for a while to get an ultrasound, but all of the staff I saw were very friendly, patient, and caring. It's a very busy office, so I don't doubt that people sometimes get lost in the shuffle, but overall I was pleased.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Reddy in the Chandler location for the past 3 years. I feel she is very knowledgable, caring, and thorough. Unfortunately, due to the lack of organization within their corporation, I will be leaving Dr. Reddy. Wait times for scheduled appts have never been less than 45 min, but have been up to 2 hours. The communication with the office staff is horrendous. I have attempted to contact the office via phone without receiveing any call backs and eventually wound up walking into the office to speak to someone. When I went int last month I was told that they had recieved my messages a couple of days prior, but were backed up due to their software upgrade. This past week I had left 3 messages re: appt scheduling (my prev appts apparently were not cancelled). My final message was demanding a call back from the office manager. When I told her my complaints of call backs she apologized & blamed the software upgrade, and re: wait time, she blamed doctor. I'm DONE!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Reddy and/or nurse Marie for 5 years every 2 month(so I've been to the office 30 times plus 30 times for labs). The office staff and lab techs are horrible. There's always a staff turnover and NO ONE is nice - always moody and NO ONE cares that you've been waiting 1 hour plus. I'm serious, if you're planning to go to this office bring a few books and mags because you are going to wait wait wait in the front office and in the exam room. Why do I continue to see this dr? Because Endo's are very difficult to get appointments with or transfer to and from. Good luck and happy waiting!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Patients BEWARE - This doctor should not be practicing. Before I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer I came to her because I had a small (5mm) nodule on my thyroid. She did a biopsy that ended up feeling like liposuction and she left me terribly bruised for weeks. To make matters worse her medical assistant called to give me my results stating that my results were benign. I am my own advocate so I asked for a copy of my pathology report. Well, guess what!! The pathology report said that my results were non-diagnostic (meaning that they couldn't tell) Non-diagnostic does not mean benign. When I called to talk to Dr Reddy about this she didn't care and her medical assistant told me "I just tell patients what Dr Reddy tells me to". I tell you my experience because I have often wondered who all is walking around with thyroid cancer and she has told they are benign. If you are a patient of hers or have been seen by her go somewhere else and get checked out. PLEASE! I did have thyca.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

The staff is very rude and unhelpful. The nurse practitioner Marie Perkins likes to check her emails while patients wait for more than 30 minutes. She gets annoyed when you politely inform her that you have been waiting long. The Dr. herself seems to be a very clumsy person. Her appearance and dressing sense does not give me any confidence that she cares much about hygiene. Ohh and its YOUR responsibility to keep calling them to make sure they billed your insurance and received their money, otherwise they will send you a letter months later threatening you to pay up or they will send your account to collection. Take my advice and find another endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

WHEN you see the Dr., she is very compassionate and takes the time to listen. However, most times I am either scheduled with a NP (Nurse Practioner) and PA (Physician's Sssistant), so I feel the care is inconsistent. I am a newly diagnosed diabetic which is not yet controlled, so the lack of seeing the same person is disturbing. If you have a question or reactions to meds and need direction and counseling, it is next to impossible to get a return call or speak to a live person. Their voicemail indicates you will receive a return call with 48 hours and that is unacceptable if you have a real concern. I will be switching doctors for sure. This is not the kind of patient care that leaves me feeling well taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Sreedevi Reddy's Credentials

• Spanish

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1994)