Ratings for Dr. Hai-En Peng

Dr. Peng removed two ingrown toenails. He was careful, explaining all procedures before he performed them. The toenails healed nicely - and I loved the "happy face" bandages he wrapped my toes with! :-) His office staff is young and casual, and they were very nice. I would definitely recommend this podiatrist and his office.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Peng is a good doctor, in my opinion, and I have no quarrel with his performance. However, his office staff is another subject. Two of his staff should not be dealing with patient care AT ALL. They are rude, impatient and condescending, and treat patients with no respect at all. I would not recommend this practice due to having to deal with the two members of his staff. If Dr. Peng ever changes offices, I will follow him. However, after several years as his patient, I am finally fed up with being treated poorly and will not go back.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I was very unhappy about my experience with Dr. Peng. I feel that he ordered too many(7) xrays for my son who had a slight sprain. The sprain had occurred almost a week prior to the visit. There wasn't any bruising or discoloration. My son was able to walk on the ankle without any difficulty.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Hai-En Peng's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)