Ratings for Dr. Edmund Liu

This doctor is not fit to be a vet. He should be digging ditches. My dad always told him his vision narrowed and he had tunnel vision after eating. This was a sign of pre blackout. Well he did when I found him THE BACKDOOR. The coroner said that the cardiovascular disease should have been picked up a long time ago. The previous coroner of the province resigned because of government interference. The one that did my Dads' autopsy went back to the US because of to much Medical Society interference protecting poor quality like this

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Amazing Doctor, upset he's closing his office. He was truly kind

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Wouldn't reccomended this doctor. I was always coughing, and he sent me for an X-Ray. The results came back not clear, and he didn't bother to send me for another one. I had started going back and fourth, and he'd tell me the same thing and that everything was normal. It even started to seem that his family didn't want us to be there. My coughing started getting severe, I had to be admitted to the hospital for two months and they diagnosed me. I was told from my diagnosis that it was something that had been there for a long time. He could've made the effort to try and diagnose me, but instead would just listen to my lungs and say that everything's fine.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

He has been out family doctor for years! I really trust his knowledge

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about this doctor. He is always available and very knowledgeable. We laugh and talk on most every visit. He does not tolerate nonsense ... but I can live with that. If you want a doctor that will tell you the truth then Dr Liu is the guy.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I don't want to go to this doctor ever again. I was new in Calgary and took him as my family doctor, but I finally got another one. He told my husband he doesn't need annual blood tests done, without any reason. I wasted a year of my life as wouldn't give me a referral for gynecologist. Never want to see him again! !!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

He is a good Doctor, he is direct to the point and no BS,

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I hate when he says everything is normal, if I've been dealing with my issue for many years and I am on and off medication it means there is a problem. I believe i should be referred to a specialist, which he won't be happy to ask him to do, or take more serious and do more test to know what's going on. and most of the time he says because of your age you are having this or that, and i am only 34 years old.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

The only reason and the ONLY reason I had to tolerate this guy was because I needed a prescription regularly and he was the only family doctor available. Avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014