Ratings for Dr. Ann Padilla

It took me 3 months to get my annual appointment with Dr. Padilla. I’ve been seeing her for over three years and she is the most unfriendly doctor I’ve ever had. The appointment was so rushed that I didn’t have an opportunity to discuss some main concerns I wanted to address. One of the things I did ask for was that my prescriptions be filled through mail order pharmacy as I do every single year. Dr. Padilla screwed up one prescription by only giving me a 45 day supply with 1 refill (I paid two co-pays for half a prescription). She has refused to correct the quantity of medication and make sure I have one year of refills. Her reason for not filling my prescription is due to a negative conversation we had a few days after my appointment. When they called back with my lab results, I explained that the UTI I had wasn’t getting better with the low dosage antibiotic she prescribed. Her response to my concern was so appallingly disrespectful and unprofessional that I lost all trust in her and Desert View Family Medicine. During this conversation I told her I’d be finding a new family doctor as her inability to listen and her lack of aptitude as a doctor is completely unacceptable. I am an IT business owner who doesn’t have time to visit doctor after doctor to get the healthcare I need. The fact I waited 3 months and have not had my health concerns listened to or resolved during my annual appointment is unacceptable. Gilbert AZ is in desperate need of good, caring, professional doctors.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr.Padilla is part of a group with many doctors. Getting an appt.for checkup takes 3 months. I thought that meant the doctor might spend more time with you. I was wrong... I got the 15 min. that all patients get. The whole exam was rushed, did not feel very thorough. Though she was nice enough, she did not seem to stop and listen to you. When I had some questions or concerns, she gave me canned answers and did not seem very interested. I felt like she was in a hurry to get to her next appt. since that is the one thing I can say she was - punctual. She did not inform me what other testing I'll be getting until the nurse came in with the papers and handed them to me. I had to ask just to find out. Not very professional in my opinion. I left there feeling like I had just been blown off. I will look for another doctor that seems to actually care. Maybe she's too busy, or the group is too big, anyways going to the doc is no fun, being treated like you don't matter is wrong.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Ann Padilla's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

AARP