Ratings for Dr. JEN Faber

I have been to FIVE (not an exaggeration, literally five) other Chiropractors and never have I been given such genuine care and individualized attention as when I was under the care of Dr. Faber. I recently moved and that is the only reason I had to stop seeing her. It was not JUST the bedside manner, but also the personalized attention to my muscles, posture, and ALL sorts of lifestyle options. Through her I learned various means that my back pain is triggered through, from which shoulder I wear my purse on, to what kinds of shoes I wear. This woman changed my life!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

“I was referred to Dr Jen by my husband (who started going to her back in mid-2010). I was a bit cautious at first since I've been to a couple other N Virginia area chiropractors for my upper back/neck tightness and was not impressed with the rushed 5-7 minute service and wanted treatment that was more holistic. Since my first treatment visit in early Jan 2011 with Dr .Jen, I noticed how personable and knowledgeable she is. She spends quality time to do tissue work on my tense muscles plus provides additional exercises and resources if/when needed. I highly recommend going to her and feeling better!”

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

very knowledgeable and easy to work with, but very hard to schedule and not very responsive. If you have lots of time and patience, she is a good person to talk to. If, however, you are in pain and need someone who is going to be easy to schedule and follow-up with, I would look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Jen really put me at ease. I was nervous because I had never work with a chiropractor before. The way she explained what she was doing and why was really great, and unexpected. I have been suffering from lower back pain for years (and I'm in my early 30's) I just accepted it was what happens when you sit at a desk all day. I found out that it was years of bad posture and a "weak core" that was not only hurting me now, but getting worse by the day. I have received some great treatments, stretches and exercises I can do on my own to strengthen myself. It's going to be a while before I am feeling 100% but those years of bad posture are coming off little by little. I highly recommend Dr. Jen. Especially if you have never had someone help you with aches and pains.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011