Ratings for Dr. Neetika Shukla

I love this office. I've been coming here for awhile and Dr. Shukla is amazing. The office is so homey it's like visiting a friend's house. Everyone there is so nice and they are always willing to go above and beyond to help you out as a patient.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

My experience at ProCare Dental P.C, changed my entire outlook on visiting the dentist. I needed to get my teeth aligned as they were crooked and I would always feel embarrassed to smile or talk to people. Doctor Neetika Shukla cleaned my teeth and put an invisalign which is a clear aligner to straighten teeth which really worked! She is kind, warm and has a very pleasant and calm demeanor. She tried her level best to make me feel at ease during the whole procedure. She is exceptional at her work. The staff at this clinic were kind and knowledgeable. My teeth were fixed in a very short span of time and I am very impressed by the results. I am now confident and owe my flawless smile to Dr Shukla!! Overall, I would totally recommend this clinic and I will only go there if I ever have to in the future. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I have to say after trying various dentists in central NJ and getting below satisfaction service, i decided to try Dr. Shukla’s office. I was greeted with an exception level of service from the staff and from the doctor. Don’t be fooled by the looks of the doctor. Even though, she looks young, she is very experienced and knows what she is doing. I had a cavity which needed to be filled and with the level of detail Dr. Shukla completed the task, I was surprised. Definitely would recommend anyone looking for a dentist, to try Dr. Shukla’s office! Thanks doc

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr Shukla is very thorough with her work. She discussed several treatment options for my teeth with pros & cons that helped me make a confident decision. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a dentist that you can totally trust.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I was very nervous for my root canal treatment. Dr Shukla & her assistant made me very comfortable during the procedure by easing my anxiety & fears. She has a very gentle touch & I had no pain during & after the procedure. This was the best dental visit ever.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Denist was incompetent gave novacane needle before numbing the guns causing severe pain then proceeded to drill into my tongue leaving a large gash during the procedure and this was after being angry with me for being frustrated at waiting for over 45 minutes in the chair. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Neetika Shukla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ