Ratings for Dr. Lewis E. Britton

I like Dr. Britton and his wife,she's quite the hunter ;) well I admit she freaked me out a little at first, but they DO have all those Abe Lincoln tributes hanging in the waiting room, and I like him. Anyway, This IS a psych Doctor review, so anything can be expected right? I know the last time I came in I went on and on forever, and he actually listened and made notes and reviewed them with me and, yea, that's what I meant and what I said He seemed to understand where I was coming from or does a good job of humouring people... just kidding. I felt bad thou that I had taken up so much of his time and then I skipped my next appt. I guess having a years prescription kind of made it easier to do, but I know I need to check in, so I'm hoping he is able to see me and everything is well.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Lewis E. Britton's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)