Ratings for Dr. Mark Vaynkhadler

I cant express enough gratitude and appreciation for Dr. Vaynkhadler. He diagnosed me right away and even though he expressed that i needed surgery ASAP, in a moment that i felt so worried, he explained everything in detail,professionally and with such compassion. After all the tests confirmed what he saw right away anyway, the surgery was scheduled right away and 2 days after surgery I am feeling amazing and i know that if i didnt go to Dr. vaynkhadler, i would never have had such an easy experience through such a difficult time.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Best doctor ! Really makes you feel comfortable and aware of everything that is going on. Super comforting and truly hands of gold.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

So, I am writing this because I am very upset with this office and Dr. Let me tell you my issue. First, I was told that I could not have children. Low and behold I end up pregnant. The secretaries are rude and will speak in Russian about you right in front of your face. Little did they know, I understand them. The women doing the sonogram always seem to be in a nasty mood and make it seem as if you are a bother. I was told that during the entirety of my pregnancy I would only be getting THREE sonograms. Um, three, really? So, I called my insurance company who of course said that was ridiculous and completely untrue. I definitely will NOT be going here again and will be warning everyone that I know about this office. Before I chose to come here, I checked their specialties. Because, I have PCOS I was pleased to see that was listed as one of Dr. Marks specialties. Well, that is untrue. They did NOT know about it at all. Why list it then? I should also add. The months that I have been coming here, not once have I actually laid eyes on the Dr. They do not care about their patients. It is all money money moneyyyy. So beware.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

This dr gave me a hysterectomy. After I went for a follow up visit he said he didn't like how the stitches look but sent me home anyway. That night my stiches broke pretty bad. I had to go back to the hospital( emergency room) to have them repaired. Thank goodness another dr did it. If all you need is a only gynecology exam, do not go to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

This office is all around great. Dr. Mark is the best doctor I have ever had and his staff is very knowledgeable. They made me feel comfortable during my entire pregnancy and was always available if I had to call with any questions. The sonogram pictures were better then the 3D pictures I took at an outside office. Great experience and great Doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Great attention and care. My wife has had a very tough pregnancy and dr. vaynkhadler couldn't have been better. His bedside manner is perfect for my neurotic wife. The staff is great and helpful. We always have a friendly face each time we have gone. Great office hours to accommodate the working professionals.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I am so happy that i have found my OBGYN for the rest of my life... After having some HORRIBLE experiences i couldnt be happier, Dr Mark listens to every word you say, is very informative with his solutions and comments, and most importantly , he makes me feel very comfortable.. Thank you Dr. Mark

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

By far the best OB/GYN experience in life. I will defiantly come back and add to this review but so far Dr. Marka did an EXCELLENT job in making me feel comfortable. Everyone was very attentive and helpful. I was hesitant about having a male doctor but Dr. Mark is by far the best OB/GYN I've had. I'm so glad I found this office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Mark and his stuff...couldn't be better! He was very patient, friendly, he took his time, and explained everything to me in a way that i could understand everything. Thank you Dr Mark!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

The office is very clean and modern and conveniently located in Canarsie. The PA was thorough and sweet. Dr. Vaynkhadler was very polite, shook my hand upon meeting me an asked me what my concerns were. During the examination he made sure I was comfortable an explained each aspect of the examination. Despite the wait, I will return as the doctor and staff are excellent. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Mark Vaynkhadler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Mark Vaynkhadler graduated with honors form New York University and completed his medical degree at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse and Binghamton. He then returned home to New York City for residency training in Ob/Gyn at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital, an academic affiliate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. After graduation in 2007, Dr Mark Vaynkhadler entered private practice and until present serves the diverse communities of New York. Dr Mark Vaynkhadler is board certified in the specialty of obstetrics and gynecology and is licensed to practice medicine in the state of New York. Dr Mark Vaynkhadler performs surgeries and deliveries at: Maimonides Medical Center: The Premier Hospital in Brooklyn Dr Mark Vaynkhadler is thoroughly trained in all aspects of obstetrics including high risk pregnancies. Dr Mark Vaynkhadler concentrates on providing safest, most effective treatments through medical management and office based minimally invasive procedures. Not all problems can be treated by Doctor Mark, and he works closely with other specialists to provide the most efficient and least invasive treatment designed for your special needs. Dr Mark Vaynkhadler is well known for his excellent bedside manner. Nonjudgmental treatment irrespective of patient’s race, religion, or gender preferences is a hallmark of providing the best medical care.

• Spanish
  • Russian
  • French
  • Ukrainian

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal