Ratings for Dr. Patrick B. Senatus

After years of pain, and told that I would have to learn to live with it, I found the only Doctor able to help me. My life is better for meeting Dr. Senatus and his staff. If it were possible to give him 10 stars, I would.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Amazing Neurosurgeon, hear patient problem to the detailed and find solutions. His staff is so professional and Go above and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Very warm and comforting office staff and Dr. Senatus was delightful.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Amazing to go from not being able to stand or walk for any length of time to doing what ever I want. The surgery was easy and the recoup was minimal after my partial deiectomy. It has been a year & a half and no more issues. Only Regret - Not seeing Dr. Senatus eariler

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Fantastic doctor and amazing attentive assistants and staff. Awesome all around. Recommend highly!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Senatus fofr 4 years. Awesome physician. His staff is amazing. Sharon Tokarz who is the PA to Dr. Senatus has helped me out over my back issues. Very couteous and caring. Thank you for all your help !!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Senatus & staff are one the best teams around, I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Excellent surgeon, and wonderful staff! I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Lets start with my first appointment.... Dr. Senatus was a full hour and a half late, I have a job that requires me to be on at various locations and to be on time. I fially get seen....so we go over my cervical surgery past then we look at my new MRI and it is determined I need another surgery. I ask all questions a person would ask ,they have my history of what I took for medication ,no issues yet- so I get a prescription for a muscle relaxer, which they got the dosage wrong, so now it a battle with the insurance company...I tried several times to reach someone at his Vernon office by you would be better off at DMV....So finally I get to ralk to someone , tried to explain my situation and got the yah yah yah call you back...So after 4 hrs I figured I would call back and ask if they had figured it out, keep in mind its now 3pm on Friday. I had to leave a message because no one ever pick up. I did get a call back ,but not what I was expecting, I was accussed of doing and being something. I was shell shocked ,so I finally talk to a office manager. So I get a appointment to go over all the errors,but the day I needed to be there my job puts me to far away to make it,so I call,,,ugh,, have to leave a message . I told them I would have to reschedule , I did this 4 beforebmy appointment. So I was running a little late fir this last appointment, I get there and was told I was cancelled their time is to important, but when you wait for hours its no big deal, your time is not important...So good luck people, I will stay in pain as I find a Dr. that can maintain a schedule and have a staff that can listen to the coustmers instead of being facebook and playing with there phones when your waiting to give them information....Great Dr... Bad staff....

Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Senatus is the most kind, caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met, and his surgical talents are beyond measure! After being unsuccessfully treated by another surgeon, Dr. Senatus got straight to the cause of my problem and got me fixed up in no time... I'm forever grateful to this man! Even though I'm facing another surgery, I'm confident it will go as beautifully as my first one. I'm truly blessed to be under his care! And I can't forget to mention, his entire staff is outstanding! God bless you all!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Patrick B. Senatus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Senatus is a board-certified Neurosurgeon with extensive experience in minimally invasive and restorative spine surgery. He participates actively in the design of the next generation of minimally invasive surgery systems and continues to lecture nationally on this topic. Dr. Senatus attended Harvard College where he was recognized as a Harvard College and John Harvard Scholar and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Art in Biochemical Sciences. As a medical scientist training program scholar, he completed his Doctorate of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and his Doctorate of Philosophy in Neurobiology at the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. In 2006, Dr. Senatus completed Neurosurgery Residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center where he was nominated for the Arnold P. Gold and Physician of the year awards, recognizing him for excellence in teaching and patient care. Subsequently, he completed a fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic in Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery of the spine and brain. Dr. Senatus is a fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the American College of Surgeons. He holds several academic appointments, including Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurological Surgery at Yale School of Medicine, were he enjoys sharing his expertise with residents and medical students. He has authored numerous scientific abstracts, peer-reviewed publications, and clinical textbook chapters.

• English
  • French

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1999)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 2006)

• Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Spinal stenosis
  • Scoliosis
  • Herniated disk

• Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Physician of the Year Award Nominee
  • Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Schlesinger Research Fellowship

• Principal Investigator, Laboratory for Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery

Commercial Insurance Company
Health Alliance

Top Urgent Care Centers in South Windsor, CT

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment