Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Geringer

Dr. Geringer is both skilled and compassionate. My treatment and hip replacement surgery went very smoothly. He and his staff were always accessible to me. They never failed to answer my many questions adequately. I would highly recommend Dr. Geringer.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

He takes your money and he is done. I do not believe I needed the surgery he requested. It has been four months and I am way worse than I was before the surgery. I would not recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

This doctor in not an honest doctor. He provides false documentation and should be investigated. I am currently going to reporting him to the BBB, the Hughson Clinic Board and all other appropriate agencies. Do NOT use this doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

My husband is getting ready to have his 2nd knee replacement surgery by Dr. Geringer. We are extremely happy with Dr. Geringer. The first surgery and recovery times were remarkable. We would highly recommend Dr. Geringer to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Geringer is awesome.... He is extremely knowledgeable and very through with his patients.... There is not another orthopedic doctor that myself or my family will ever see. He is a remarkable doctor that really cares about his patients and their well-being......

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012