Ratings for Dr. Ross W. Collins

I turned to Doctor Collins four years ago after a devastating Keratoconus diagnosis. He has always been professional, knowledgeable, and on the cutting edge of treating my condition. I followed him to his new practice, thankful to God that he was a provider covered under my insurance, because I found his treatment and attention to detail second to none. I thought my military career was over but Doctor Collins helped me to achieve results and comfort that I thought were impossible. Sadly I moved to another state but I would recommend him to anyone, especially folks who have challenging conditions requiring the best of care. You won't find a better optometrist in the Dayton area. He won't schedule you are a 2:00pm appointment , check you in, then leave you waiting for two hours! This doc is professional, engaging, and has your treatment at the focus of everything he does!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Great practice! No wait to be seen, kind employees, very knowledgeable and friendly doctor! Great experience!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Doctor comes across very fake. I had issues with my new contacts, Collins would not address or acknowledge that there was a problem. I had to repeatedly tell him that he was making my eye hurt. He then became standoffish and was quick to rush me to the secretary. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Ross W. Collins's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2007)

UPMC